Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAffiesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[..mandie..]
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
[..mandie..]

Female
Number of posts : 888
Job/hobbies : Swimming, listening music, reading comics, playing basketball
Hangeul Name : Kim Hye Kyo
Joined. : 2008-05-30

[news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M Empty
PostSubject: [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M   [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:15 pm

Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M
08/19/2008

In the afternoon on August 18th, Show Lo came to Wen Zou to attend Semir's spokesperson media press meet. In mentioning Liu Xiang's withdrawing of competition (Olympics), Show expressed that it was a pity. At the same time, he also was very humbly said that his popularity is less than that of Super Junior-M

Show Lo successfully broke into the Mainland China market with TV series "Corner With Love." He happily expressed his gratitude for everyone's support, because even the delicacy "oyster pancakes" was brought to attention, so he hopes that everyone will continue to support "Hot Shot." In September, Show will be going to Shanghai to film a movie with Charlene "Ah Sa" Choi, "It's a love story, planning to be released during the time of Valentine's."

The Beijing Olympics is currently going on, Show said that he likes to watching diving, table tennis, basketball and others, "Yesterday I watched China vs. Japan in volleyball, but I fell asleep halfway through......" Liu Xiang withdrew from the competition that same afternoon. When asked about this, Show didn't seem to have heard about it, so after being told about the news, he regretfully said, "That's such a pity." Then in speaking of his impression of SJ-M, Show expressed that he had met then in events before, "They're just as young as I am, lots of people." Show comically said, "Compared to them, my popularity is probably a little less than theirs."

Source: Sina
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Show Lo's International English Forum
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandie.kimhyekyo
Hee Jin
Retired
Retired
Hee Jin

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Job/hobbies : Fooling around..^^..
Hangeul Name : Kim Hee Jin
Joined. : 2008-02-26

[news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M Empty
PostSubject: Re: [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M   [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:51 am

Omo...
what should I say?...
mmm....mmm..mmmm...
Yeah,oppas are so popular..
but you're also popular...
hahha..aigoo
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/loveleeteuk
nicola
Super ELF
Super ELF
nicola

Female
Number of posts : 615
Job/hobbies : singing
Hangeul Name : Park Eun Jeon
Joined. : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M   [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:43 pm

Hm..... he more popular now......
claps for china they can accept suju not as foreign. so good!

but i more love if he still in Korea.

they stylist kinda weird in China..... confused

i'm little bit disappointed huh!

[img][news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M Glitterfy065155785D34[/img]
Back to top Go down
minreichan
Pro ELF
Pro ELF
minreichan

Female
Number of posts : 1877
Job/hobbies : 고등학교 학생
Hangeul Name : Kim Ha Won 김하원
Joined. : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M   [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:27 pm

wow..
SJ-M is very popular now..
Show Lo is very popular too,, but SJ-M is more popular?
mannn~ oppas are really wonderful~
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/yangjing
Delana
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
Delana

Female
Number of posts : 1374
Hangeul Name : 이규운 Lee Kyuwoon
Joined. : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M   [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 2:09 am

Yay~! No offense meant for Show fans, but Suju-M are awesome! They only just debuted this year and their popularity has risen so much already~! Kyaa~!

Suju-M hwaiting!
Back to top Go down
http://spirit-of-the-eternal-flame.blogspot.com
Jung Eun Won
ELF
ELF
Jung Eun Won

Female
Number of posts : 111
Job/hobbies : listening to music
Joined. : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M   [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 8:59 pm

this is so wonderful.... smiling
suju-M,,,man youre sooooo popular....
i cant still believe that this is happening.....
imso happy for you guys....
HWAITING!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://elmilirenzha.fopim.com
aeinsshi
Sunbae ELF
Sunbae ELF
aeinsshi

Female
Number of posts : 2168
Job/hobbies : EunTeuk's aNaE [아내]
Hangeul Name : PARK AE-HYIN [박 애-인]
Joined. : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M   [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:28 pm

owwhh...i'm so happy

for them...congats

oppas...hhm...its a great

honor 4 suju-m right??

hehe...hwaiting~!!!
Back to top Go down
http://aeinsshi.co.nr
SangwooK
Founder
Founder
SangwooK

Female
Number of posts : 2322
Job/hobbies : ...SuJu's Lover...
Hangeul Name : Sung Sangwook
Joined. : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M   [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:52 am

well sorry to say to that guy too~ :uhm: but i don't know him dead
hehehe :giggle: oh well, to SUJU-M's situation, they are more popular than any artist for me.. hehe... in CHINA! OK!? hehhhe
Back to top Go down
http://kumanekochan.blogspot.com
kAyShI37
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
kAyShI37

Female
Number of posts : 1414
Job/hobbies : Net surfing
Hangeul Name : Kim Eun sub
Joined. : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M   [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:35 pm

hmm.... I don't know what to say.... .....!?...

I feel sorry for that guy.... bow
But, I'm happy for Super Junior M.... smiles

It shows that SJM ws really popular..... amazed

Super Junior M HWAITING!!!.... :saranghaeyo:

:hearts:
Back to top Go down
http://kayshi.imeem.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M   [news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M Empty

Back to top Go down

[news/info] Show Lo In Wen Zhou For Endorsement, Says That His Popularity Is Below SJ-M

View previous topic View next topic Back to top