Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAffiesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
abi_03
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
abi_03

Female
Number of posts : 1177
Job/hobbies : 고등학교 학생
Hangeul Name : 이한별 Lee han byul
Joined. : 2008-09-12

[info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled Empty
PostSubject: [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled   [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 12:38 pm

On October 26, 2008 KAPPA charity event in Xidan is announced cancelled. Hundreds of fan went angry about the suddent cancellation, but still many fans wait anxiously hoping that SJM will appear.. Who has ruined this activity! Is it the incompetent organizer? How about the KAPPA? the fans? I understand that the organizer wants to gather many people through SJM but they should have prepared for this. On the day of the event, hundreds of fan, KAPPA & media request to add seats but the organizer didn't mind the request. Afraid of the fan's reaction, organizer immediately scatter the security. This security was hoarse barking wildy & unscrupulously pushing the fans... believing that the fans are just group of silly girls. This sudden action just add tension to the situation. Too late did they realize that fan's revolt is scary. Organizers act immediately to stop this revolt. Pledged to let all the fans enter. Upon hearing this fan's mood had slightly return to normal. I thought that this time fan's could finally achieve their dreams to see SJM upclose. But some fan's have extremes.. Bored waiting for their turn to enter. They decided to push the front line. Haven't they think that they put one's life in risk? Not only did this ignorant, selfish & heartless fans destroyed others hope to see SJM but also ruined the said activity. Organizer's credibility is very much questioned. They should have enhance their quality of service. Fans keep on saying that they love SJM but why didn't they try their best to restrain such extreme behavior? All netizens will blame SJM for the danger they bring. & because of the fan's behavior do you think SJ will dare to enter China's market again? certainly matter past. Fans didn't think what is right & what is wrong, they only want to appeal their love for SJM. Next time let's prove to SJM that their fans is not ignorant & will not cause danger anymore. But it's hard to win back the trust. I also hoped that before organizer arrange an activity they have already perform the needed measure. so that when unexpected event turns out they will not just say "The activity is cancelled, now leave the scene!". Everybody deserves a sincere apology please show your professionalism. This sudden chaos will affect the company's image. Next time please also considered the market security. What will be just your reaction if you heard that one of your younger sister or daughter is included in the incident. The most disheartening about this is the bad luck it brings to KAPPA. They supported the activity but in the end they're the one who suffered. Hope that this incident teach them a lesson. Next time hire a tight organizer so that you'll not experience consequence afterwards. & please do not bring back the Ju Fen tragedy.

original source: SJM ifensi forum
translated by: hanbyul@superjuni-or13.com

^ they must be very excited that's why such event turn out. deadfun
Back to top Go down
wanningx
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
wanningx

Female
Number of posts : 1356
Job/hobbies : student
Hangeul Name : Lee HyeHyun
Joined. : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled   [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:08 pm

Ah...
Uhm.. not sure whether i'll be like that too..
But I definitely wont like it ppl push me.. T-T
The security guards are relly.. fierce..

Fans must be too excted..
haha..
Relax!! meditating
Back to top Go down
aische
Rookie
Rookie
aische

Female
Number of posts : 9
Hangeul Name : Park Min-Jee
Joined. : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled   [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:35 pm

i do understand the chinese ELF. just like what Hanbyul-sshi said the fans must be really excited to see SJ-M. i must be too. hahaha. but no way, i won't push the fans.
Back to top Go down
minreichan
Pro ELF
Pro ELF
minreichan

Female
Number of posts : 1877
Job/hobbies : 고등학교 학생
Hangeul Name : Kim Ha Won 김하원
Joined. : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled   [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 12:57 am

omo..
another concert was cancel..
but yeah~
sometimes fans are too crazy..
i hate when i saw them keep pushing the front line..
it can cause someone's death or serious injury..
but the organize isn't prepare well to i think..
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/yangjing
aeinsshi
Sunbae ELF
Sunbae ELF
aeinsshi

Female
Number of posts : 2168
Job/hobbies : EunTeuk's aNaE [아내]
Hangeul Name : PARK AE-HYIN [박 애-인]
Joined. : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled   [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 8:50 pm

awww....so bad~~
cancelled bcoz of der eagerness
hhmmpp..well i do understand
dem..its neccesarry happening..
but fans should avoid diz..
dey must be patient in der line
for dem to avoid chaos...or
any accidents~~
Back to top Go down
http://aeinsshi.co.nr
Nawoon_micha
Retired
Retired
Nawoon_micha

Female
Number of posts : 1703
Job/hobbies : Watching Korean Variety shows
Hangeul Name : 김 나 운 Kim Nawoon
Joined. : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled   [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 8:02 am

yaah another cancelled event~

the fans must be too anxious...
they should be patient in their line...
i bet sj-m would love it and said thank you to the fans for the patience they have^^

and the organizer should prepare this more...
ahh jinjja..

komawo for sharing and translating, hanbyul unnie^^
Back to top Go down
http://michasungbang.livejournal.com
Delana
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
Delana

Female
Number of posts : 1374
Hangeul Name : 이규운 Lee Kyuwoon
Joined. : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled   [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 5:15 pm

Why are the chinese fans so pushy? Can't they wait for thier turn to enter? They are not only causing harm to the people who are willing to wait but they are also ruining the image of Suju-M.

If they want to show their love and support for the oppas, learn how to do it the right way. Not the way they are currently doing.
Back to top Go down
http://spirit-of-the-eternal-flame.blogspot.com
Jung Eun Won
ELF
ELF
Jung Eun Won

Female
Number of posts : 111
Job/hobbies : listening to music
Joined. : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled   [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 9:22 pm

fans should be aware of the rules that the event has been in.....
like what other is saying 'patience is a virtue'...pushing is not an answer just to see what they wanted to see....

hope that will not happen again, for the sake of everyone...
Back to top Go down
http://elmilirenzha.fopim.com
kAyShI37
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
kAyShI37

Female
Number of posts : 1414
Job/hobbies : Net surfing
Hangeul Name : Kim Eun sub
Joined. : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled   [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:54 pm

hmmm... well, i think the fans r sooo aggressive.. what can u say? ..

they must consider the rules... and i think, the security must be increasd...

Hope it will not happen again... i agree
Back to top Go down
http://kayshi.imeem.com/
Hee Jin
Retired
Retired
Hee Jin

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Job/hobbies : Fooling around..^^..
Hangeul Name : Kim Hee Jin
Joined. : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled   [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 2:52 pm

sometimes fans are too crazy..
well because they love oppa a lot..
maybe oppa will think them as stalkers not fans if they are too much..hahahaha..just kidding..
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/loveleeteuk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled   [info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled Empty

Back to top Go down

[info/trans] the reason why KAPPA event is cancelled

View previous topic View next topic Back to top