Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAffiesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishy_oppa19
Super ELF
Super ELF
fishy_oppa19

Female
Number of posts : 379
Job/hobbies : music, movies..chatting..n some other things..
Hangeul Name : Jung Min Ri
Joined. : 2008-10-25

[info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys Empty
PostSubject: [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys   [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 11:19 pm

Here are some Interesting and Fun Facts About Super Junior and DBSK together which i found:

1. Kim Heechul and U-KNOW Yunho

When “Cinderella” Kim Heechul entered SM Entertainment, he was arranged to live in the same hostel room with U-KNOW Yunho from TVXQ!. These boys, who were still very young, soon became very close with each other. At that time, Heechul had very short hair, his skin was tanned, and he looked very experienced and capable. In fact, the clothes which he wore were not bright, emphasizing on dimmer colours. Imagining Heechul acting like is indeed beyond our capability – the image is absolutely opposite to people’s perception of him. Nowadays, Heechul is as pretty as a princess and he is famous for having an addiction to dress strangely. The truth is that Heechul should thank U-KNOW Yunho. During the SM Training days, U-KNOW Yunho was not that tall – around the same height as Heechul. U-KNOW Yunho has always been very simple person and he thinks that there should never be any misgivings between men. Hence, he naturally began to wear Heechul’s clothes. Despite countless warning given by Heechul, there was still no progress and thus, Heechul began to buy more colourful, attractive clothing whenever he shopped. Gradually, U-KNOW Yunho stopped to wear Heechul’s clothes. Nevertheless, there was another factor – U-KNOW Yunho was growing taller and he could not fit into Heechul’s clothes. Thanks to this incident, Heechul has found his true-clothing style.

2. Eeteuk, Eunhyuk and Xiah Junsu

Back then, Super Junior leader, Eeteuk, powerful dancer, Eunhyuk and TVXQ! member, Xiah Junsu, lived close to each other and so, every time after practice, they would go home together. Eunhyuk and Xiah Junsu are very open and straightforward people. They would often blackmail the eldest and Eeteuk, being the patient and kind brother, would always try his best to satisfy these two younger brothers. In fact, if there was a request, Eeteuk would definitely fulfil it! Whatever the younger brothers wanted to eat, he would agree to it; whatever they wanted to play, he would pay the bills – As an older brother, his job is to take care for the younger brothers. Finally, there was one time when Eunhyuk and Xiah Junsu played so much to the extent where Eeteuk had no money to pay for the subway tickets. These three mischievous boys immediately thought of an idea. They bought two tickets and using the “convenience” of their small, skinny body, they managed to escape ticket inspection. Nowadays, where they no longer have the opportunity to ride on public transports, this is a very unforgettable memory to them.

3. Super Junior shows support for TVXQ!

On Boxing Day 2003, it was the day when TVXQ! performed for the first time on a TV station. After many years of training, the TVXQ! members could finally debut smoothly – and every single one of them was extremely nervous and excited. Not only did they share their happiness with each other, but the Super Junior boys were also involved. On the 26th of December, the people sitting in front of the TV in the TVXQ! hostel were not TVXQ! but instead, they were the Super Junior members – Heehchul, Eunhyuk, Donghae and etc. Before TVXQ! appeared on stage, the boys called everybody they knew including their friends and relatives to watch and enjoy TVXQ!’s first performance. Although TVXQ! now handles such situations with maturity and talents; however, at that point in time, they were clenching with anxiety. Xiah Junsu even accidentally slipped on man-made snow flakes.

4. TVXQ! members, in return, shows support for Super Junior

Super Junior members also shared the happiness with TVXQ! members when they performed for the first time. On the 6th of November 2005, through the internet, the TVXQ! members watched intensely for the final moment in Japan. U-KNOW Yunho who is very close with the Super Junior members, was so touched that he even cried on the spot. After Xiah Junsu finished watching the performance, he deliberately called the Super Junior members to congratulate them on their debut. Eeteuk, the leader who has cried many times in the past, could not refrain himself from crying after hearing his younger brothers had called from Japan. Thinking about that day, Eeteuk feels it was very comforting and touching. As for the other 11 members, they felt extremely overwhelmed by their first performance. On that day, since they did not eat earlier, every one of them had to perform with empty stomachs. When they cried and had a group hug, sounds of hunger from their stomachs could well be heard.

5. Max Changmin and Super Junior

TVXQ! and Super Junior members are very close and they understand each other quite well. So, let’s hear about TVfXQ! from the Super Junior members! Well, ChoiKang Changmin is not only the youngest in TVXQ!, all the other 12 Super Junior members are also his older brothers. On the outer appearance, ChoiKang Changmin looks cute and obedient – he always has an innocent and clueless facial expression. However, the truth is that he is active to the max, and loves to play tricks and jokes on other people. Especially when he picks up the phone, no matter which older brother calls him, ChoiKang Changmin will always use an extremely happy tone in an extremely loud voice to scream: “Hyung! Is that you!?”. Even if the members just left a few moments ago or they just borrowed some cash from him, ChoiKang Changmin will still greet in a manner as though he has not seen his older brother for a long time.

6. Max Changmin’s Self Obsession

Before he debuted, every time when ChoiKang Changmin looks in the mirror, he would ask, “Hyung ah, what should I do? I look so similar to Kangta hyung”. This reason he says that is because in ChoiKang Changmin’s heart, Kangta is a pretty boy and is his most respectable idol! Every time YoungWoong Jaejoong hears this, he would become so annoyed – close to explosion. However, ChoiKang Changmin is his younger brother so he can only scratch himself in frustration. Recently, people around ChoiKang Changmin has begun to say that he looks like Wonbin and so gradually… ChoiKang Changmin begins to realise this, too, and hence, when he looks into the mirror, he no longer says that he looks like Kangta hyung. Of course, this character has changed to Wonbin now.
(Side Note: This is true! If you watch 060627 Mnet Wide News-SMTown '06 Summer Album [available in SJ*FULL HOUSE – “Rock This House” – Page. 2], Shiwon actually accidentally called Changmin - “Wonbin”.)

7. YoungWoong Jaejoong

After they have debuted, none of them have the opportunity to commute on public transports and so, they truly yearn for the freedom in public. Due to this feeling, on a public holiday, YoungWoong Jaejoong wore his performance clothing and secretly went to take the subway after practice on his own. The most miraculous thing happened – there was not a single person who recognized him as TVXQ! member, YoungWoong Jaejoong. Although it was a very comfortable and fun experience, YoungWoong Jaejoong could not stop wandering about the event – “No matter what, I am still a celebrity, right?”.

8. Xiah Junsu and Kim Heechul

Xiah Junsu is well-known for his beautiful husky voice, and he has received many compliments from elderly ones and his peers. However, Xiah Junsu actually does not like to go to KTV to sing songs – from young till now, he has gone there for less than 10 times. In fact, once he has free time, Xiah Junsu would either play computer games / the internet or he would invite some friends over to play soccer. As he loves soccer so much, Kim Heechul from Super Junior even commented that, “The soccer ball is his wife!”.

9. Xiah Junsu and Lee HyukJae [Eunhyuk]

TVXQ! and Super Junior members had a poll to vote for the stingiest member, and Xiah Junsu was the winner. Hyukjae who has been around Xiah Junsu ever since their childhood, has the most power to comment. They have already know each other for 8 years and so their relationship is not the typical intimacy. Nevertheless, Xiah Junsu has never bought Hyukjae a meal before. At the same time, Hyukjae confessed that he is the same as Xiah Junsu. Xiah Junsu even further defended his stand, saying “In the ‘not-too-distant’ future, I will pay for the meal, everybody can eat to the max!”.

suju n dbsk fighting!!
Back to top Go down
sehd_yuri
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
sehd_yuri

Female
Number of posts : 1496
Job/hobbies : surfing the net, sound trip. hanging out with my friends...
Hangeul Name : choi je-ri
Joined. : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys   [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 10:22 am

hahaha.... I love it!! expresslove

The fun facts about suju and TVXQ! is so funny.laughinghard

I did'nt know that heechul before is tan and he doesn't wear the clothes

that he is wearing now... noidea

And Leeteuk is very kind to his younger brothers. He even pays for their

bills. wiggle

And they really supports each other when both groups debuted.deceiving

thanks for sharing dongsaeng.... smiling
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/dhes1714
abi_03
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
abi_03

Female
Number of posts : 1177
Job/hobbies : 고등학교 학생
Hangeul Name : 이한별 Lee han byul
Joined. : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys   [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 12:04 pm

hehehe. i've read this before. kekeke. anyway. komawo for sharing dongsaeng. expresslove
Back to top Go down
Delana
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
Delana

Female
Number of posts : 1374
Hangeul Name : 이규운 Lee Kyuwoon
Joined. : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys   [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 12:43 pm

Ah, Teukie oppa is so sweet and kind to his dongsaengs~! As expected! The DBSK members are so close to the Super Junior members. But how did the once tanned Heechul oppa become white again? Its so hard to have nice skin... It's so sweet how both groups support each other for their debut appearances, the bond between both groups is so strong.

Komawo for sharing dongsaeng.
Back to top Go down
http://spirit-of-the-eternal-flame.blogspot.com
wanningx
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
wanningx

Female
Number of posts : 1356
Job/hobbies : student
Hangeul Name : Lee HyeHyun
Joined. : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys   [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 2:27 pm

Haha!

Now I know the reasons behind Heechul oppa's clothes!! xDD
Yunho oppa-ah.. stop stealing oppa's clothes. Lol..

Eeteuk oppa is an awesome brother.. I wish i have him as my real oppa..

Aww.. junsu oppa tripped on snowflakes.. T-T

Yunho oppa cried on the spot when he watch the perf..such a sweet brother..
Eeteuk oppa also cried.. ahh, oppas..they got a great relationship..

haha, changmin oppa.. screaming in the phone..*imagine*

omo~ siwon .. did siwon oppa relly call changmin oppa wonbin? i'm going to see it ltr. ^^

relly? i thot somebdy will recognise jaejoong oppa!! o-o

Lol.. soccer ball as junsu oppa's wife? T-T

..i heard this before. xD Junsu oppa-ah.. *shake head*
Back to top Go down
piggyDONG
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
piggyDONG

Female
Number of posts : 955
Job/hobbies : Music, Internet
Hangeul Name : Oh Pae Whee!
Joined. : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys   [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 3:19 pm

Eunhyuk and Junsu oppa!
As expected the mischievous pair.
What did you do to my Teukie! xD
"hunger from their stomachs could well be heard."
LOL. imagine everyone sobbing and hugging each other, then you hear the 'gruu' sounds. x3
Back to top Go down
http://sj-world.net/forums/index.php?showuser=727
kazuki_suga
Pro ELF
Pro ELF
kazuki_suga

Female
Number of posts : 1877
Job/hobbies : reading books, playing games
Hangeul Name : Park Hye Min (a gift from my Korean friend: Park Byung Jong.....komawo)
Joined. : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys   [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:32 am

Here are some Interesting and Fun Facts About Super Junior and DBSK together which i found:

2. Eeteuk, Eunhyuk and Xiah Junsu

Back then, Super Junior leader, Eeteuk, powerful dancer, Eunhyuk and TVXQ! member, Xiah Junsu, lived close to each other and so, every time after practice, they would go home together. Eunhyuk and Xiah Junsu are very open and straightforward people. They would often blackmail the eldest and Eeteuk, being the patient and kind brother, would always try his best to satisfy these two younger brothers. In fact, if there was a request, Eeteuk would definitely fulfil it! Whatever the younger brothers wanted to eat, he would agree to it; whatever they wanted to play, he would pay the bills – As an older brother, his job is to take care for the younger brothers. Finally, there was one time when Eunhyuk and Xiah Junsu played so much to the extent where Eeteuk had no money to pay for the subway tickets. These three mischievous boys immediately thought of an idea. They bought two tickets and using the “convenience” of their small, skinny body, they managed to escape ticket inspection. Nowadays, where they no longer have the opportunity to ride on public transports, this is a very unforgettable memory to them.

Teukie oppa is so kind expresslove
always caring bout his dongsaengs
and that part of 'subway ticket' is making me LOL
how could they do that?! bwahahahahahaha laughinghard

6. Max Changmin’s Self Obsession

Before he debuted, every time when ChoiKang Changmin looks in the mirror, he would ask, “Hyung ah, what should I do? I look so similar to Kangta hyung”. This reason he says that is because in ChoiKang Changmin’s heart, Kangta is a pretty boy and is his most respectable idol! Every time YoungWoong Jaejoong hears this, he would become so annoyed – close to explosion. However, ChoiKang Changmin is his younger brother so he can only scratch himself in frustration. Recently, people around ChoiKang Changmin has begun to say that he looks like Wonbin and so gradually… ChoiKang Changmin begins to realise this, too, and hence, when he looks into the mirror, he no longer says that he looks like Kangta hyung. Of course, this character has changed to Wonbin now.
(Side Note: This is true! If you watch 060627 Mnet Wide News-SMTown '06 Summer Album [available in SJ*FULL HOUSE – “Rock This House” – Page. 2], Shiwon actually accidentally called Changmin - “Wonbin”.)

aigoo~~ never thought that Chang Minnie could act like that laughinghard
he always looks cool and solemn

9. Xiah Junsu and Lee HyukJae [Eunhyuk]

TVXQ! and Super Junior members had a poll to vote for the stingiest member, and Xiah Junsu was the winner. Hyukjae who has been around Xiah Junsu ever since their childhood, has the most power to comment. They have already know each other for 8 years and so their relationship is not the typical intimacy. Nevertheless, Xiah Junsu has never bought Hyukjae a meal before. At the same time, Hyukjae confessed that he is the same as Xiah Junsu. Xiah Junsu even further defended his stand, saying “In the ‘not-too-distant’ future, I will pay for the meal, everybody can eat to the max!”.

hahaha, i always love Junsu and EunHyukie's friendship

anyway, it's really touching to see Super Junior and DBSK closeness
hope it will last forever

Super Junior and DBSK: HWAITING!!!!!

thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagged.com/yumemiru
fazHOLIC
Retired
Retired
fazHOLIC

Female
Number of posts : 2008
Joined. : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys   [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 12:20 pm

oh i've read this somewhere b4 expresslove
so funny XD
&& the relationship between the three Teukie/Eunhyuk&Junsu oppa just so sweet ~
Teukie always take care of both of them as their dongsaeng, hes so caring blushing
Back to top Go down
[..mandie..]
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
[..mandie..]

Female
Number of posts : 888
Job/hobbies : Swimming, listening music, reading comics, playing basketball
Hangeul Name : Kim Hye Kyo
Joined. : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys   [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 1:55 pm

fishy_oppa19 wrote:

“The soccer ball is his wife!”.

Haha...
JunSu oppa really love soccer.....
Wakaka....
I can't imagine how funny when HeeChul oppa say that...
Wakaka....

Love SuJu and TVXQ....
^^

Komawo for sharing...
^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandie.kimhyekyo
hanyuki
Super ELF
Super ELF
hanyuki

Female
Number of posts : 742
Job/hobbies : forumin/bloggin
Joined. : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys   [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 2:04 pm

omo...
dat really great if we can see suju & dbsk together friends forever..
they like brothers to me..
thx~
Back to top Go down
http://wildchoco.blogspot.com
chocolate_lovers
Rookie
Rookie
chocolate_lovers

Female
Number of posts : 11
Job/hobbies : music is my life!!! ^0^ n ch0c0lates is my world.. along with our super junior oppa!! XD
Hangeul Name : choi hyeo seok
Joined. : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys   [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:34 pm

haha!
i love the fun facts!!
these facts are act funny and really fun to know..
i've never really known these facts and i thank you soo much for sharing it yeah!
expresslove expresslove
Back to top Go down
http://ch0c0lateismyw0rld.blogspot.com/
minreichan
Pro ELF
Pro ELF
minreichan

Female
Number of posts : 1877
Job/hobbies : 고등학교 학생
Hangeul Name : Kim Ha Won 김하원
Joined. : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys   [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:34 pm

ahahaha..
cute TVXQ n SJ oppa..
i love their friendship..
they support each other..
btw,,how come no one realize that jaejoong oppa when he was in subway? noidea
haha.. i think he felt a little freedom at that time..
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/yangjing
dong-dong
Super ELF
Super ELF
dong-dong

Female
Number of posts : 506
Job/hobbies : drawing
Hangeul Name : kim dong dong
Joined. : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys   [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:16 pm

Suju n DBSG...they are so close ...
that's why ELF n Cassiopeia close too...hahaha

ne...i think so too, changminie realy looks like Wonbin but not Kang Ta crazylaugh

junsu n eunhyukie so close...they are both so innocence hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagged.com/dongdongkim
eloisethea_01
ELF
ELF
eloisethea_01

Female
Number of posts : 180
Job/hobbies : Student. Photography
Hangeul Name : Song Rae Mun
Joined. : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys   [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 1:47 pm

oh. that's cute~!
Heechul and Yunho lived in the same hostel together expresslove

Teukie is so sweet~ he would do his best to Junsu and Hyuk amazed

they are really best friends and they support each other ^^
that's why I both like them hehe

Quote :
Changmin will always use an extremely happy tone in an extremely loud voice to scream: “Hyung! Is that you!?”.
hahaha bwahahahaha he's very cute~!

Quote :
“The soccer ball is his wife!”.
that's how much Junsu love soccer. expresses love

Quote :
“In the ‘not-too-distant’ future, I will pay for the meal, everybody can eat to the max!”.
hahaha xD he is so cute~!

DBSK and SuJu Fighting dancing_03
Back to top Go down
http://eloisethea.multiply.com/
helena_pratiwi
Translator
Translator
helena_pratiwi

Female
Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : surfing the net, play basketball, fangirling~~! haha =p watching dramas
Hangeul Name : Choi Yong Rim
Joined. : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys   [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:26 pm

oo wow~~!!
thanks for sharing dongsaeng! ^^
now i know more abt them =)
suju dbsk fighting!!
Back to top Go down
Hee Jin
Retired
Retired
Hee Jin

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Job/hobbies : Fooling around..^^..
Hangeul Name : Kim Hee Jin
Joined. : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys   [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:32 pm

hahahah..I can't help but laugh when reading this...
really cracked me up..
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/loveleeteuk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys   [info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys Empty

Back to top Go down

[info] some fun facts about our super junior boys and tvxq boys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top