Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAffiesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
minreichan
Pro ELF
Pro ELF
minreichan

Female
Number of posts : 1877
Job/hobbies : 고등학교 학생
Hangeul Name : Kim Ha Won 김하원
Joined. : 2008-05-24

[NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good." Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good."   [NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good." EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:29 pm

[NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good." Gettingridofsuperficalimage

Third album titletrack at the top of the Music Entertainment, idol group Super Junior declare their thoughts "It's good to get rid of a superficial image."

The evening of the 12th, Super Junior, who won Mutizen Song for three weeks in a row on SBS Inkigayo, were on the phone for an interview with Asia Economic Daily (Asia Kyeongje Sinmun) about their activities as well as their experience up until now, and their future ambitions.

Leader Leeteuk said "Even if it's happened for 3 consecutive weeks, we can't ever stop the tears. We felt so much like crying, so we barely held them in, but it was a little teardrop" and "It had been a long time since we appeared and there were a lot of worries about whether we could do well, it feels like so many hard situations went by our own eyes."

Also, they felt the significance of this week's 1st place. He explained "Thruthfully, the previous first places were achieved thanks to voting from the fans, and total album sales, but getting 1st place in a Music Chart this time was a bigger strength. Since being first in a Music Chart means that many people amidst the general public listened to our song, it's different and meaningful."

He continued "From a singer liked by the fans alone, it becomes a feeling of being appreciated by the fans and general public together."

Ahead of their comeback, one of Super Junior's biggest concern is that of being able to overcome the prejudices attached to their public image in people's eyes. There were worries about whether the people from the general public could immerse themselves in the emphasis on 's manly charisma.

Leeteuk added "Previously Super Junior's strength was felt through varieties. Even sub-unit activities showed a large variety of images, thus we seemed to come across more like entertaining kids than singers," and "However, now, we shall be seen as real men with a firm gaze, and a charisma that's far from being awkward."

Also, he continued "Especially, it seems Sungmin and Ryeowook have been shining" and "besides the one member wide spread over varieties, I'm glad the Vocal Line is seeing the light."

Super Junior will conclude their activities in April and, from the beginning of May, they plan to get started with the activities for another song. They're currently in the midst of practicing the choreography, and they started working on the photographic concept of the future track. Leeteuk suggested "I can't declare anything yet, but as usual we will show a charismatic image."

Furthermore, he ambitiously declared "Compared to flowers whose beauty dissipates, we'll become the grass surviving until the end," and "weed that isn't noticed immediately, but which keeps on growing. As long as Super Junior will have a long run."

Original Source. asiae.co.kr, AsiaKyungje & stoo.com
Credits to La'MISS:fairy at sj-world.net / DO NOT CREDIT YOURSELF

Last edited by minreichan on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/yangjing
Nad
ELF
ELF
Nad

Female
Number of posts : 248
Job/hobbies : reading books :)
Hangeul Name : Han Hyo Soo
Joined. : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good."   [NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good." EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Leeteuk oppa gave a good speech.
I like the part when he said :
Quote :
Leeteuk added "Previously Super Junior's strength was felt through varieties. Even sub-unit activities showed a large variety of images, thus we seemed to come across more like entertaining kids than singers," and "However, now, we shall be seen as real men with a firm gaze, and a charisma that's far from being awkward."
Their all growing into wise mens:expresslove:

Love their old looks but Adore their new manly looks:)

I know that Super Junior oppas will keep up a good job.

Kasahamnida for sharing bow

Nad:D

Quote :
Furthermore, he ambitiously declared "Compared to flowers whose beauty dissipates, we'll become the grass surviving until the end," and "weed that isn't noticed immediately, but which keeps on growing. As long as Super Junior will have a long run."

expresslove expresslove expresslove
Back to top Go down
SapphireYoori13
Retired
Retired
SapphireYoori13

Female
Number of posts : 968
Job/hobbies : Making new friends,chatting,playing on9 games..........
Hangeul Name : 김 유 리 ~ Kim Yoo Ri
Joined. : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good."   [NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good." EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:45 pm

Great to know that Leeteuk oppa is giving all his best!
I think the comments abt them being some entertaining kids rather than singers wont get in SJ's way to success if they have a leader like him ^^
Anyway thx for sharing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xelfxyoorix
sehd_yuri
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
sehd_yuri

Female
Number of posts : 1496
Job/hobbies : surfing the net, sound trip. hanging out with my friends...
Hangeul Name : choi je-ri
Joined. : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good."   [NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good." EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:01 pm

I love eeteuk oppa's speech....
it really shows that they really are a true grown up...
and i like it when he said that some thinks that they are entertainers more than a singer...
now, they will prove to them that they are all wrong...
good job oppas!!
way to go!!
fighting!!!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/dhes1714
melii-chan
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
melii-chan

Female
Number of posts : 2536
Job/hobbies : music+photography+desing
Hangeul Name : Min Seul Gi*
Joined. : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good."   [NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good." EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:10 pm

Im glad to heard .. actually.. read all this! (:
good speech oppa, and is true..
many people tend to look at SJ as entretaining group.. no singers..
but with the Sub-groups & now.. they have a different concept.
I love old SJ & new SJ... they are the same people I met once. (:
and I wont regret of anything.. I'll keep supporting you oppas! amazed
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/melii.miin
teukie88
ELF
ELF
teukie88

Female
Number of posts : 102
Job/hobbies : reaDiNg HArry Potter bOOks series and Internet SurfiNg abOut SujU
Hangeul Name : Kim HYUn HeE
Joined. : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good."   [NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good." EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:59 pm

oh my G!!! wiggle

ius that u tukie!!??

im sooo amazd of ur speech!! amazed

i like this line:

yeah its true!!

go go go go!!

wer together[ELF and SUJU] in every step of your success!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
aeinsshi
Sunbae ELF
Sunbae ELF
aeinsshi

Female
Number of posts : 2168
Job/hobbies : EunTeuk's aNaE [아내]
Hangeul Name : PARK AE-HYIN [박 애-인]
Joined. : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good."   [NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good." EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:17 am

ohhh...yeah i read
diz one b4...
hhmmpp...very nice
to here dem doing
der best....
wer all here to
support u...hehe
keep it up~!!

Back to top Go down
http://aeinsshi.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good."   [NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good." Empty

Back to top Go down

[NEWS] Super Junior "Getting rid of a superficial image feels good."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top