Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAffiesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[NEWS] [090507/SJ] SJ wishes to be like Shinhwa's Shin Hye Sung the most, & Donghae's apology to Yesung

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
minreichan
Pro ELF
Pro ELF
minreichan

Female
Number of posts : 1877
Job/hobbies : 고등학교 학생
Hangeul Name : Kim Ha Won 김하원
Joined. : 2008-05-24

[NEWS] [090507/SJ] SJ wishes to be like Shinhwa's Shin Hye Sung the most, & Donghae's apology to Yesung Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] [090507/SJ] SJ wishes to be like Shinhwa's Shin Hye Sung the most, & Donghae's apology to Yesung   [NEWS] [090507/SJ] SJ wishes to be like Shinhwa's Shin Hye Sung the most, & Donghae's apology to Yesung EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Super Junior, in the recent filming of KBS2TV 'Star Golden Bell', selected Shin Hye Sung as their first choice when they were asked which Shinhwa member they wish to be most similar to.

Super Junior member Kyuhyun explained: "I have always liked computer games a lot, and Shin Hye Sung sunbaenim introduced a professional game group to me. Thanks to Hye Sung sunbaenim, I met many professional gamers, (and that made me) very happy.", bringing laughter to the filming location.

During filming that day, Super Junior members were also given time to seek forgiveness from people they have always wished to apologise to. Donghae said "(I) want to apologise to Yesungie hyung. Yesungie hyung often treats us dongsaengs affectionately (but) I would send off an air of dislike*. I'm sorry for that." Donghae's apology caused the audience to burst into laughter.

Super Junior and senior singers "Glass Box" then performed a ballad version of 'Sorry, Sorry', receiving applause from every one.

*Phrased in a more playful manner in Korean

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200905071713571001

credits: yurim_sj♥ @ SJ-World.net
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/yangjing

[NEWS] [090507/SJ] SJ wishes to be like Shinhwa's Shin Hye Sung the most, & Donghae's apology to Yesung

View previous topic View next topic Back to top