Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAffiesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anis_suju
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
anis_suju

Female
Number of posts : 1447
Job/hobbies : texting
Hangeul Name : Yu Eun Hoon™
Joined. : 2009-01-03

[NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf. Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf.   [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:50 am

Quote :
- Donghae's solo on Super show 2 is a song called "Beautiful", Donghae himself composed the music and also wrote the lyric for the song. Kangin said that even when Donghae worked on the song, he didnt let the other members hear it so yesterday rehearsal when they could listen to the song, they felt that it is a good song

- Heechul's solo is a song called "혼" (Soul/Spirit), The TRAX's Jungmo composed the song's music and Heechul wrote the lyric

- Leeteuk said this time, they want to show a mature concept so that's why Wook got a sexy performance. Wook said he just did the ballad song but the other members said to him "It'll be good too if you do a dance song" which Shindong said he's already done the perfomance and Eunhyuk said although they dont force him, Ryeowook himself will do that however.

- They said that "Gee" performance is all Heechul's idea which Heechul said they had showed the cool image in the SS1, now they want to show a funny image. Heechul said because of this perfomance, he had joined SNSD's Jessica's fancafe but he had been banned because he didnt follow what the level up form said. Kangin said all the members had to go for an audition in front of Heechul if they want to take part in the perf in which Shindong had been dropped out. Yesung asked Heechul why he was rejected which Kangin said that it's because his busy schedule ^^. Heechul said he himself had asked every members of SNSD "What is the point of your part of the performance ?"

- Leeteuk said they planned to have 15 concerts this time and they'll come to Thailand, Japan, Hongkong, Taiwan, Malaysia...as well. Shindong also said they might perform song in that country's native lagunage when they come to there

- Leeteuk said they might come back next year

translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok....now im 100% happy bout this article....just because there's MALAYSIA in there... fooling smiling crazylaugh
hoping it to be true....
come oppa come~~ come here..
i will do anything to go to SSII....XD
Back to top Go down
http://ohmycarbonara.blogspot.com/
^yueun_fishie^
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
^yueun_fishie^

Female
Number of posts : 1193
Job/hobbies : ShInIng ELF..!
Hangeul Name : HanYuEun
Joined. : 2008-08-20

[NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf.   [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:34 pm

kyahhh~~ne!ne!
come oppa come here..!!^^flipping hair hahaha
buT...I hoPe I can go~~huhuhu

waaa~~Hae oppa c0mp0sed and wr0te himself~~
waa..oppa~~*proud*hahaha
btw..thenx 4 sharing unni!~
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/dieylahwaiting~http://us.cyworld.com/D
melii-chan
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
melii-chan

Female
Number of posts : 2536
Job/hobbies : music+photography+desing
Hangeul Name : Min Seul Gi*
Joined. : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf.   [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:03 pm

HEHEHEHEHEHE,
donghae is sweet.. everywhere you see it. (:
so.. off course the song was cute cute. (:
ohh Hee, you are a SNSD honorary & also WG, there's nothing you don't know! ;D
hehehehe. wokiiie.. uiiii! :p
and the take off pants..
SSII is TOTALLY awesome... can't wait for more. buddy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/melii.miin
fazHOLIC
Retired
Retired
fazHOLIC

Female
Number of posts : 2008
Joined. : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf.   [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:20 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i feel sooooooooo happy feel so light
hihihihi..
hope i can attend it then insultlaugh
plsssssss.. next yr okie ?! ahhh uhhh ehhh

Kangin said all the members had to go for an audition in front of Heechul if they want to take part in the perf in which Shindong had been dropped out. Yesung asked Heechul why he was rejected which Kangin said that it's because his busy schedule ^^.

my godness..
my husband....!
yah can i participate too ?
hihi i'll choose tiffany ^^ cuz tiffany is jessy's gf instead u are jessica sneeking out
PERFECT isnt it ? so good!
teheheheheh..

and this one rlly attract me..

Shindong also said they might perform song in that country's native lagunage when they come to there

are u serious shindong oppa ?!
Back to top Go down
Strawberry22
Super ELF
Super ELF
Strawberry22

Female
Number of posts : 379
Job/hobbies : playing of intruments,Music,Super Junior music esp. ,sing..computer..hang out wif friends!
Hangeul Name : Song Je hee
Joined. : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf.   [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Hahah! heechul held auditions just to perform Gee!?!?! laughinghard
Ah, I saw a fancam of Wookies Solo..it is sexy !amazed makingfun
Aww~ donghae wrote and composed the song~ so cool blushing OH ! " they'll come to Thailand, Japan, Hongkong, Taiwan, Malaysia as well !" Lucky Duckys~
I wish I could go to the concert, But I live far away, too FAR away..and also School is starting soon- depressed
So I'll Must wait for the DVD!! pointing

Super junior Fighting!!
bravery
Back to top Go down
MazShairah
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
MazShairah

Female
Number of posts : 633
Job/hobbies : Kissing&Hugging Hyukkie
Hangeul Name : Kim I Ra
Joined. : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf.   [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:42 pm

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
feel so light feel so light feel so light feel so light feel so light feel so light

I am EXTREMELY happy!!!
They'll come to Malaysia!!!
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~..
Oppa!! gidarilke!!!!! Huhu

OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!!...
I am extremely excited!!
Hopefully they really come...
not like before they cancel the Malaysia concert...
Oh God! Please help!!
hahahaha...
Back to top Go down
http://mazshaira.blogspot.com
joan_jigun
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
joan_jigun

Female
Number of posts : 1369
Job/hobbies : waiting for my hubBy cinderella hee cHul oppa...
Hangeul Name : park ji gun * park ji yeon ^o^
Joined. : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf.   [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:49 pm

wehhH!
poor me...
i wanna go there
uhm...
but i cant...
ahaha

i wanna c my cinderella
singing solO
ahaha
uhm...he's d one who wrote dat lyrics???
ahaha, coOl

ahaha...
gudluck guys...
figthing!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jiyeon_chul
SapphireYoori13
Retired
Retired
SapphireYoori13

Female
Number of posts : 968
Job/hobbies : Making new friends,chatting,playing on9 games..........
Hangeul Name : 김 유 리 ~ Kim Yoo Ri
Joined. : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf.   [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:05 pm

Haha cool Heechul-sshi ok
Malaysia's in there?! Thats awesome, wishing I could go which is around only 10% of winning with my father. So yeah no luck at that I guess ^^;;;
Anyway thx for sharing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xelfxyoorix
Little Miss D
Rookie
Rookie
Little Miss D

Female
Number of posts : 3
Hangeul Name : Shin Ha Ra
Joined. : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf.   [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:24 pm

Waaaai maybe I'll go to Malaysia to watch them.... hihi :3
Mine and Malaysia language are almost the same anyway :D
I wish I have some time ><
Thanks for share onnie ^^

Um, can I ask?
Does anyone know the schedule of Super Show II in Malaysia?
Pls PM me. Thx. :3
Back to top Go down
http://frosty-ice.blogspot.com/
jarsa
Super ELF
Super ELF
jarsa

Female
Number of posts : 360
Hangeul Name : Jang Soo young
Joined. : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf.   [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:56 pm

really?
they r coming to malaysia for the show?
cool
that is super duper cool
anyway, i can't wait to listen to the solos
bet all of them are good
and the gee performance
must be really funny and adorable
thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf.   [NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf. Empty

Back to top Go down

[NEWS]Article about SS2's press conference, some important things the boys said in the press conf.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top