Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAffiesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[trans]SUKIRA transcript

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anis_suju
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
anis_suju

Female
Number of posts : 1447
Job/hobbies : texting
Hangeul Name : Yu Eun Hoon™
Joined. : 2009-01-03

[trans]SUKIRA transcript Empty
PostSubject: [trans]SUKIRA transcript   [trans]SUKIRA transcript EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:15 pm

090717-090723 KTR Segments

Eunhyuk--petty or generous?

Eunhyuk: Actually, I'm a generous person. Let me tell you how generous I am.
Leeteuk: How are you generous?
Eunhyuk: Just listen to me. Before, my girlfriend and her friend were singing at a KTV, and wanted me to come. I came when they were almost done. I sat there for 10 minutes and then went out first to pay the bill.
Leeteuk: How is this generous? Why're you so petty to the members?
Eunhyuk: We haven't gone to KTV's...
Leeteuk: But don't you have to pay first at KTV's?
Eunhyuk: No, no....ah, is it pay-first?
Leeteuk: It's pay-first. Why're you lying?
Eunhyuk: The place I went is pay-later. Pay-later.
Leeteuk: No way. Before you sing, you have to decide how many hours you're singing, and then pay.
Eunhyuk: No! The place I went really is pay-later T_T
Leeteuk: Why are you lying.
Eunhyuk: I'm really not lying!

Leeteuk and Girlfriend Part I

Leeteuk: When I was in the 3rd year of middle school, it was raining and I was walking under the umbrella with my girlfriend, and she suddenly said, "Oppa, I want to be in the rain."
Eunhyuk: Ahaha, your girlfriend is the same type of person as you.
Leeteuk: Just think about it, isn't it really stupid? 7th, 8th graders walking in the rain..
Eunhyuk: So what did you do?
Leeteuk: I thought I was really mature at that time, so I said in a mature way, 'You want to go in the rain?'
The news at the time said don't get in the rain and stuff...I managed to say, 'Ok, if you want, then go ahead.'
Then she said she wanted to run, so I closed the umbrella and ran together......
Eunhyuk: You guys must have thought it was wonderful at that time.
Leeteuk: Not at all. She's really scary, she's a rich girl.
Eunhyuk: Ah? Were you forced to date her?
Leeteuk: I found out after dating her...really scary.

Leeteuk and Girlfriend Part II
Eunhyuk: Leeteuk, after you break up with someone, have you contacted them or have they contacted you?
Leeteuk: I have, on purpose. I called her and casually said 'Are you doing well?'
She said, 'You've really got no shame! How can you do this?'
'What did I do?' Stuff like that.
GUEST: How long after you broke up that you called?
Leeteuk: Two months......She still picked up my calls at first, then started to avoid me.
Then after a month I called again and said 'You're waiting for my call, right?'
She didn't say anything, so I said, "I'm doing this for you because I have a good personality~' Ahahahha!

I Live in the Deep Mountains

Eunhyuk: Before, our family lived on the hill where it's very steep. If you ride a taxi at night, the road below is closed, so you can only go up through a very narrow alley.
Leeteuk: Too narrow.
Eunhyuk: It kills having to walk that road, plus after practice at night my legs hurt a lot.
If you ride a taxi, the drivers don't like [going up].
Leeteuk: But going up your hill is really tiring.
Before debut, we practiced until 2 or 3 AM, and once our manager wanted to see where we live, so he said he'll take us all home.
So then we went around going to so many members' homes. The first one was Eunhyuk, you were giving directions.
But it was so dark and late in the night, so the manager's driver said he can't go, sorry.
Eunhyuk: That road is really too narrow...but there's nothing I could do...
Leeteuk: After dropping you off, it was my turn. He said, 'Jungsoo-ah...we must succeed in the future...'
Eunhyuk: Hahahahah, I said so many times before, that road's too narrow, he can just drop me off somewhere near.
He was really unhappy and wanted to drop off at the door, he even got mad at me afterwards.

Days Without Activities
Eunhyuk: Leeteuk, when you don't have things to do, you're always staying at home, right?
Leeteuk: I don't have times when I don't have things to do.
Eunhyuk: Well recently you do.
Leeteuk: It's just for showing that I'm very busy..hehe
Eunhyuk: What do you do in your room?
Leeteuk: Lie on the bed, open the computer and listen to music...
Eunhyuk: What? You use your computer to listen to music?
Leeteuk: Um-hum. I don't like using earphones, I always feel like someone will attack me from the back.
It's really weird, I think I have a disease.

Memories of the Piano
Leeteuk: I remember when I was small and learning the piano, I always thought that men playing piano is not a good thing.
Afterwards my mom sent me to learn taekwondo, I was really scared when I saw them kicking arms, so I ran away again.
Eunhyuk: I was really indecisive when I was small and kept following my sister. She played piano, and I played piano also.
Leeteuk: You've learned it before?
Eunhyuk: Yeah. I stopped because that teacher was too scary.
Leeteuk: She hit you?
Eunhyuk: Not just an ordinary hit, 30 centimeter long flat ruler hitting my fingers...
Leeteuk: They all use that. I got hit a lot too.
Eunhyuk: It was too scary, so I didn't continue my lessons.
Leeteuk: You had to make a mark once you've played [a song] ten times. I marked it after once, then just indifferently sat there.
Eunhyuk: Yeah, yeah, I did that too.
Leeteuk: My teacher came in and said how did I play so fast?
Eunhyuk: I calculated the time too. When it's almost time, I'd mark once.
Leeteuk: It's because of playing piano that my vision went bad. Looking at the black and white keys made my head ache.
I only played through 1/30 [typo? 1/3 seems more reasonable] of the book and quit. After stopping for 10 years, I wanted to become a singer, so I started lessons again in the company.
Eunhyuk: You're really regretful now right?
Leeteuk: It's a shame, it's a shame.
Eunhyuk: Now everyone says people who play piano are really cool.
Leeteuk: I play well, right?
Eunhyuk: I know all the music notes and stuff now. Hahah, I want to learn to play piano well too.

Donghae listens to KTR everyday
Leeteuk: Last week we went to the concert rehearsal, SHINee was there the whole day, then afterwards Onew called me and said
"Hyung, I really worship you. Being a DJ is really too difficult!"
Eunhyuk: Yeah, it's not as easy as it seems.
[after a song plays]
Leeteuk: Our SJ Donghae also texted us saying he's listening to the program.
Eunhyuk: Why's he listening everyday? He really doesn't know that time is gold.
Leeteuk: I wasn't talking about him just before, but he texted saying 'I worship you too......'
Eunhyuk: He's really bored to death, hahahah.

Thoughts on the Concert
Leeteuk: Now we'll talk about the interlude of the Super Show from the 17th to 19th.
Listener Fangyinna [don't know the original name so I just put the pinyin version here] says:
'I caught the towel that DJ Eunhyuk threw on Saturday's concert. I don't know whether I should wash it or just keep it that way.
If it gets moldy, then it's really a pity. What should I do?' Umm....just wash it.
Eunhyuk: Give it back to me, my towel...
Leeteuk: Keep it for a few days, then wash it and use it as your own towel.
Eunhyuk: Ah, some people don't want to wash their hands after shaking a star's hand, but you'll have to wash it anyways, sooner or later.
It's good to wash the towel too, make it smell nice and keep it, it's meaningful that way too.
Leeteuk: Um-hum. Eunhyuk, what interlude did you have for the concert?
Eunhyuk: During Don't Don, we came in in a fighting scene. There's Eunhyuk's gang and Donghae's gang on two sides of the stage.
I'm the gang leader, and Donghae's the leader of the other gang, and then both sides will begin real fighting.
Actually, during rehearsal we just lightly kicked, but for the first real performance Donghae kicked me really heard, and my chest went "bang!"
I saw this guy's playing it real, so I also kicked him for real.
Leeteuk: Wasn't it fun to fight these 3 days?
Eunhyuk: Yeah, the last day, Donghae's necklace broke...I kicked it...but we were focused on singing, so we didn't really care.
Leeteuk: We also have another breaking news for the concert. An 85-years-old granny said she was our fan and came. We didn't call her 'Grandma,' but used 'Noona' instead
Eunhyuk: Noona, our ELF noona.
Leeteuk: To us, there's no Moms, Aunts, or Grandmas...all older female fans are Noonas.
Eunhyuk: Yeah, she was so happy.
Leeteuk: Noona! Hello!
Eunhyuk: Yep, she didn't leave for one second. More than three hours straight. It's really moving.
Leeteuk: Yeah.
Eunhyuk: We also wore hats and pretended to be animals...Leeteuk, what were you?
Leeteuk: I was a dinosaur.
Eunhyuk: I was an anchovy...At first, our company asked me what I wanted to be, I thought there mustn't be anchovy hats in the world, so I said 'anchovy'...
Surprisingly, they managed to borrow it the day before the concert, saying it was really hard to find...No matter how I said I'm not anchovy, I had to wear it on stage.
Leeteuk: Everyone had to wear one, so they let me wear the dinosaur hat. I wanted to change to a duck one, but they won't let me, saying they've already printed [the shirt?]
Eunhyuk: Our KTR team went Friday too. Thank you everyone.
Leeteuk: Didn't we dance GEE? SNSD went on Saturday and said they were really happy. Our CEO said the company doesn't need SNSD anymore because Super Junior already took over for them.
Eunhyuk: Actually, just our Heechul alone is enough. He made us go find SNSD on our own, not only watch videos, and analyze more.
Leeteuk: He made us call the matching member, so I called Taeyeon many times.
Eunhyuk: yeah, we put in a lot of effort before performing. Also, during our performance, member Kibum wasn't able to come due to his foot injury.
He really wanted to come, but the flight time wasn't ok, so he arrived in Korea when the last stage almost ended. We went to dinner together, he kept saying it's regretful.
Leeteuk: Yeah. Who were you when we imitated SNSD?
Eunhyuk: I was Hyoyeon, a dance machine like me, so I'm Hyohyuk.
Leeteuk: Hyohyuk. I imitated Taeyeon, so I'm Teuktaegoon. She said I was really cute afterwards.
Eunhyuk: We have received SNSD's approval.
Leeteuk: Sunny was the happiest. We have a song titled Sunny Sunny, she said we sang it as if it was our own song.
Eunhyuk: Anyways, this is our unforgettable memory...
Leeteuk: Uh-huh! Personally...I was the happiest during my solo...
Eunhyuk: Why are you so selfish even on stage.
Leeteuk: No...
Eunhyuk: You are, obviously...
Leeteuk: I was just performing a musical.
Eunhyuk: What musical, you just casually sang and BOBO'ed at the end and it's over.
Leeteuk: What casual, don't underestimate my artistical skill.
Eunhyuk: I thought you were performing a strip show...not like a concert. And...
Leeteuk: The girl dancer was surprised...
Eunhyuk: The most meticulously prepared one was the dance I made with Shindong for SORRY SORRY. We prepared overnight and spent a lot of effort.
Anyhow, for our hardwork prepared concert, I thank everyone who went, thank you.
Leeteuk: We will work harder. Let's listen to a song...
[song plays]
Leeteuk: When we were just listening to the song, many people who went to the concert texted us saying 'Why didn't you talk about meeeeeee...'
Eunhyuk: Jungmo and Donghae want us to talk about their piece.
Leeteuk: Jungmo, don't bother us [in a lighter way]
Eunhyuk: Talk about it on your own Cyworld, don't use our program.
Leeteuk: This is our holy KBS.
Eunhyuk: We can't even finish talking about our own stuff.
Leeteuk: When we played the song, Donghae kept calling, 'Hyung, it's too funny, hahah, too funny!!'
Eunhyuk: What is this person doing.
Leeteuk: He's too bored.
Eunhyuk: He should go practice.
Leeteuk: Ah, my toenail broke during the concert...
Eunhyuk: You're too serious...the way you dance is too unique.
Leeteuk: I danced to GEE too seriously.

All Kinds of Audiences at the Concert

Leeteuk: So many people went our concert a few days ago.
Eunhyuk: Um-hm, seems like many people went with their parents in every corner that I've walked.
Leeteuk: There was also a company worker around 30 years old who was curious about how idol groups can perform more than 3 hours.
At the end he said it wasn't boring at all, the 3 hours went by really fast, and we were very successful.
Eunhyuk: We're always very funny, so it must be very fun to watch us.

Playful Ryeowook Continued

Leeteuk: I often go to Han River recently.
Eunhyuk: Really? I don't have time recently, I used to go often.
Leeteuk: I went with Donghae and Ryeowook just yesterday.
Eunhyuk: Yeah, I heard. When I went in the dorm, Ryeowook...you know that thing...that prank toy...the prank toy that looks like poop.
Leeteuk: Oh that, we have it on the 12th floor too. Ah, so that's a prank toy...I thought it was a cat's.
Eunhyuk: Yesterday midnight Ryeowook went in my room with a plastic bag on his hand holding that and said,
'Ah, Hyung! Did 12th floor's Heechul Hyung's cat come to our place?'
I said no, then he said frightenedly, 'Then what is this? The cat must've came down.'
'Then hurry and throw it away'
He said 'What the heck' then threw it on my bed. I exploded in an instant and almost got mad at him. I couldn't stop laughing after making sure it's just a prank toy.
Leeteuk: It really was a prank toy? That thing's still on top of our dorm TV now, I've always thought it's a cat's and can't be moved by hand, so I plodded it with a pen. It was pretty hard.
Eunhyuk: It's very realistic.
Leeteuk: I even thought it was very old so it hardened and didn't smell.
Eunhyuk: Ryeowook really seems to like making these kinds of jokes. Last time when my parents came to the dorm, he even told on me that I brought a woman home.
This kid really likes playing jokes.
Leeteuk: Yeah, before when we went to Han River with Donghae and Ryeowook during the prep period for the concert, Ryeowook was singing and dancing by himself, and even asked if he danced right.

Yesung Went to the OB-GYN!?

Leeteuk: Our member Yesung went to the hospital once, the hospital's optometry department was on the 3rd floor to the right, the left side is OB-GYN [women's health, births, etc] department.
That kid went up to the 3rd floor on elevator and went straight to the left side without thinking, took a number, and sat down.
People asked him where he was not feeling well, he said, 'Ugh....my eyes hurt...'
Eunhyuk: Hmm...maybe he got lost because he couldn't see well...

Invincible Two Woons

Eunhyuk: Before, in one of our van's trunk, someone ate Soondae [contains pig organs] and threw a piece of liver.
Leeteuk: It was there for 3 months.
Eunhyuk: Yeah, there was a really strong smell for more than one week.
Guest: Who threw it?
Leeteuk: We don't know the true assasin yet.
Eunhyuk: We suspect it's either Kangin or Yesung.

credit: [url="http://www.cyworld.com.cn/ps2/index.php?mh_id=2007352643"]kimseohye[/url] for Korean-Chinese translation
bonbon58@sj-world.net for Chinese-English translation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

yesung part are just beyond~
Back to top Go down
http://ohmycarbonara.blogspot.com/
saranghyuk
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
saranghyuk

Female
Number of posts : 896
Job/hobbies : Hanging out w/ friends!
Hangeul Name : Song Eun Yoo
Joined. : 2009-07-04

[trans]SUKIRA transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: [trans]SUKIRA transcript   [trans]SUKIRA transcript EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:32 pm

omo!!! so cute!!!
hahaha thanks for sharing!!! XDD
i don't know what to say~~~~
just.. LOVE IT!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.suju-elf.blogspot.com

[trans]SUKIRA transcript

View previous topic View next topic Back to top