Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAffiesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nad
ELF
ELF
Nad

Female
Number of posts : 248
Job/hobbies : reading books :)
Hangeul Name : Han Hyo Soo
Joined. : 2009-02-11

Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay Empty
PostSubject: Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay   Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Marriage and military service loom, but won’t break up the band

Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay Super_10

Super Junior, the Korean super group founded in 2005, had some major changes to its lineup last year, but its fifth anniversary year looks like it will be another successful one for the group, which is one of the largest boy bands in the world.

Last month, when Super Junior released its fourth full-length album, it sold 100,000 copies in the first week after its release on April 13. Industry experts expect the album, titled “Bonamana,” will surpass the group’s previous sales record, achieved with its third album “Sorry Sorry.” That album sold 250,000 copies and topped the album sales chart when it was released in March last year.

At a time when other groups such as Girls’ Generation are eschewing the regular full-length CD format in favor of mini albums, digital albums and other kinds of special albums, that’s quite a feat.
Despite their success, the up-and-coming idol group has struggled this year. Three of the band’s members – Han Geng, Kang-in and Kibum – left the group during the recording period. In the coming year, the band is facing new challenges, with marriage and military service looming on the horizon.

In a recent interview with 10 of the band’s 13 members, however, the boys seemed committed to staying together for years to come, no matter what life may throw their way.

Here are some excerpts from the interview.

Q. What has made you such a strong group over the past five years?
A. Heechul: We really talk a lot. If there are problems, we talk until they are resolved. Lack of communication always creates problems.

It must have been difficult for you to make the new album without the three other members of the band.

Sungmin: We felt pressure taking their places, but it has also given us an opportunity to think about how important each member of the band is.

What do the three other members think about the new song “Bonamana”?
Leeteuk: Kang-in said the group’s dance moves are awesome and Kibum said he was sorry that I have to fill the space he left.

The choreography for the song is pretty impressive.
Eunhyuk: The dance moves were created by American choreographer Nick Bass, who was inspired by figure skating and short track skating.

Many people have said the title song for the current album is very similar to the group’s previous hit song “Sorry Sorry.”
Leeteuk: Maybe that’s because the new song is so characteristic of what we do and that’s what makes people think that Sorry Sorry and the new song are alike.

I think that criticism like that is better than nothing because it shows that Bonamana has made an impression on the public.

Heechul: For me, the criticism is flattering because it is a sign that we’ve found our signature sound. In fact, Leeteuk and I didn’t like the idea of [Bonamana] as the title song because we didn’t think the electronic sound represented us.

But after recording it and practicing the dance moves, I’ve changed my mind. I think the song suits us.

Shindong proposed to his girlfriend [in a numerical code] in the liner notes and his actions have since become the talk of the town. What’s happening with that?
Shindong: I was thinking about decoding it for the public after the album was released but my fans have already decoded it.

I haven’t heard from my girlfriend since I popped the question, but if she says yes, I want to get married as soon as possible.

Do you think you will still perform as Super Junior even if some of you get married?
Heechul: It’s our goal to keep singing and dancing as Super Junior when we are 30 and 40, even after marriage and our military service.

Do you have any secrets for keeping fit?
Yesung: Siwon always inspires us. Now we’re in a kind of competition [to build muscles.]

cr: joongangdaily

I always feel like crying whenever I read any news about Super Junior. I love them so much expresslove
Agreed that Super Junior will always become one!
Yesung's answer is so cute. Siwon oppa six packs! deadfun
I hope to meet them someday.

P.S : Saw someone using a beg that has Yesung cartoon on it at school today. I wonder where she brought it? noidea I don't mind having one :D

Nad
Back to top Go down
khialian
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
khialian

Female
Number of posts : 841
Job/hobbies : suju fan
Hangeul Name : haN hyOmi
Joined. : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay   Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:12 pm

oh my~... shindong will get married... if her girlfriend agrees then it's soon as possible.... woahhh~ nice one shindong.... but i hope the other members doesn't get married to someone yet, maybe after 5 years.... lol~ how old might be our lee teuk oppa that year?...
Back to top Go down
http://hanhyomi.imeem.com
Nad
ELF
ELF
Nad

Female
Number of posts : 248
Job/hobbies : reading books :)
Hangeul Name : Han Hyo Soo
Joined. : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay   Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:07 am

haha, I'm also having hopes like unnie :) only mine is Siwon, not Leeteuk, don't worry.
I miss Kibum, Hangeng and Kangin. I actually saw an advertisment about Hangeng's new cd in China!
Huh huh....

Han Hyo Soo:D
Back to top Go down
Joyce
Translator
Translator
Joyce

Female
Number of posts : 247
Job/hobbies : Playing piano, listening to songs, singing, dancing
Hangeul Name : Kim Rae Seok
Joined. : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay   Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:55 pm

I am so happy that they will stay together... smiling
But i really miss the stage with 13 members...
For me Super Junior will always be 13. Although HanKyung oppa left, but for me, he is still part of SJ.
KiBum oppa, i miss you so much... When r u coming back?! crying

Finally, Chukahaeyo ShinDong oppa... hahaha~ tearsofjoy
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/people/aTnTKMG
khialian
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
khialian

Female
Number of posts : 841
Job/hobbies : suju fan
Hangeul Name : haN hyOmi
Joined. : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: LOL~   Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:33 pm

ne dongsaeng nad.... i'm happy that u agreed with me... hi...

oh and joyce i miss u.....hehehehe feel so light

love u both... wiggle
Back to top Go down
http://hanhyomi.imeem.com
teukie88
ELF
ELF
teukie88

Female
Number of posts : 102
Job/hobbies : reaDiNg HArry Potter bOOks series and Internet SurfiNg abOut SujU
Hangeul Name : Kim HYUn HeE
Joined. : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay   Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:06 pm

Nad wrote:
Marriage and military service loom, but won’t break up the band

Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay Super_10

Q. What has made you such a strong group over the past five years?
A. Heechul: We really talk a lot. If there are problems, we talk until they are resolved. Lack of communication always creates problems.

It must have been difficult for you to make the new album without the three other members of the band.

Sungmin: We felt pressure taking their places, but it has also given us an opportunity to think about how important each member of the band is.

Nad[/color]

iloveyousomuch...gi super junior..watever happens, im olweiz b ur #1 fan..hehehe in love;
Back to top Go down
wanningx
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
wanningx

Female
Number of posts : 1356
Job/hobbies : student
Hangeul Name : Lee HyeHyun
Joined. : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay   Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:19 pm

i hope shindong oppa's proposal is a success...
his girlfriend is really cute! smiling

anyway.. i'm glad suju is thinking like that... whistling
Do you think you will still perform as Super Junior even if some of you get married?
Heechul: "It’s our goal to keep singing and dancing as Super Junior when we are 30 and 40, even after marriage and our military service."

Thats really great heechul oppa!! expresslove

But i can't help missing the other 3 ... depressed
lets just hope in the years to come.. suju will stay as one no matter what problems they faced!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay   Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay Empty

Back to top Go down

Super group Super Junior says it’s here to stay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top