Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAffiesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[NEWS]Super Junior’s Kyuhyun tries to transform into Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MazShairah
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
MazShairah

Female
Number of posts : 633
Job/hobbies : Kissing&Hugging Hyukkie
Hangeul Name : Kim I Ra
Joined. : 2008-12-04

[NEWS]Super Junior’s Kyuhyun tries to transform into Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS]Super Junior’s Kyuhyun tries to transform into Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In   [NEWS]Super Junior’s Kyuhyun tries to transform into Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:12 pm

[NEWS]Super Junior’s Kyuhyun tries to transform into Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In 20101212_kyuhyun_01

Super Junior’s Kyuhyun made a hilarious attempt at copying Ga-In’s sexiness on MBC Every1’s “Super Junior’s Foresight“.

The members of Super Junior attended the show in order to learn how to become true rockstars from veterans Kim Jong Seo and Kim Jung Min. Naturally, the boys dressed to play the part, but Kyuhyun caught the attention of most with his smokey eye-makeup – an unfamiliar twist from his usual ‘gentleman’-like image.

Eunhyuk added, “Before we went into recording, Kyuhyun looked at the mirror with a dark expression after getting his makeup completed and said, ‘There’s not much of a difference. It has to be thicker like Ga-In nuna’s.’ They had to redo it a few more times in order for Kyuhyun to be satisfied.

Regarding the shocking image transformation, Kim Jong Seo worried for Kyuhyun’s image by asking, “Is this really okay to be broadcast?”

The episode will air on December 15th.

Source + Photos: TV Daily from Nate via allkpop
Back to top Go down
http://mazshaira.blogspot.com
DanniKyuhyun
ELF
ELF
DanniKyuhyun

Female
Number of posts : 162
Job/hobbies : thinking of Kyuhyun :D
Hangeul Name : Lee Hyo Jin
Joined. : 2009-12-30

[NEWS]Super Junior’s Kyuhyun tries to transform into Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Super Junior’s Kyuhyun tries to transform into Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In   [NEWS]Super Junior’s Kyuhyun tries to transform into Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:30 pm

HAHAHHAHA. LOL. Kyuhyun why so lovely? hahahah. I am loving this talk show, every week kyuhyun is wearing different wigs. LOL.
I think I'll bring him some wigs during ss3 LOL. if he approaches me. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.dannikyuhyun.blogspot.com
SangwooK
Founder
Founder
SangwooK

Female
Number of posts : 2322
Job/hobbies : ...SuJu's Lover...
Hangeul Name : Sung Sangwook
Joined. : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Super Junior’s Kyuhyun tries to transform into Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In   [NEWS]Super Junior’s Kyuhyun tries to transform into Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:50 pm

LOL deadfun ... even though i can't see the image... it makes me laugh while imagining it...xD
aigoo~ kyuhyunnie... now you wanna follow gain eonni's footstep? what's with you?? lol
Back to top Go down
http://kumanekochan.blogspot.com
khialian
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
khialian

Female
Number of posts : 841
Job/hobbies : suju fan
Hangeul Name : haN hyOmi
Joined. : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Super Junior’s Kyuhyun tries to transform into Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In   [NEWS]Super Junior’s Kyuhyun tries to transform into Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:05 pm

XD oh kyuhyun.... that's nice... i wanna know how the makeup turned out...
Back to top Go down
http://hanhyomi.imeem.com
Nad
ELF
ELF
Nad

Female
Number of posts : 248
Job/hobbies : reading books :)
Hangeul Name : Han Hyo Soo
Joined. : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Super Junior’s Kyuhyun tries to transform into Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In   [NEWS]Super Junior’s Kyuhyun tries to transform into Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:25 pm

Haha, Kyuhyun oppa aegyeo side :D
Never gets old right?
He wants his eyelashes as thick as Ga-In's unnie deadfun

Nad :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Super Junior’s Kyuhyun tries to transform into Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In   [NEWS]Super Junior’s Kyuhyun tries to transform into Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In Empty

Back to top Go down

[NEWS]Super Junior’s Kyuhyun tries to transform into Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In

View previous topic View next topic Back to top