Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAffiesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sohu Making of U MV SJ-M Part 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
*Ehye_fish*
Administrative
Administrative
*Ehye_fish*

Female
Number of posts : 1962
Job/hobbies : Luv All korean stuff.... n
Hangeul Name : Lee Eunhye 은혜
Joined. : 2008-02-24

Sohu Making of U MV SJ-M Part 5 Empty
PostSubject: Sohu Making of U MV SJ-M Part 5   Sohu Making of U MV SJ-M Part 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:43 am

Back to top Go down
http://kogi-eunhye.livejournal.com
<3 hyemin
Translator
Translator
<3 hyemin

Female
Number of posts : 1336
Joined. : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Sohu Making of U MV SJ-M Part 5   Sohu Making of U MV SJ-M Part 5 EmptySat May 17, 2008 12:13 am

hankyung: now we are at the filming set of the chinese ver. of 'U'. because last time we also did the korean version of the song in korea. so we wrote the lyrics again and used chinese to sing this song. in april, we will officially use this song as our main song in china to carry out our activities..
zhoumi: i feel that this song's rythym is very strong and we would like to bring the new song back to china, and we prepared our pronunciation and filming this mv for a long time. and we hope we give everyone the best quality.
hankyung: in superjunior, leetuek was the leader of the group. now, in superjunior m, i am the leader for the group.
shiwon: do it well
hankyung: i didn't do it well?
shiwon: you did...
hankyung: there is a lot of pressure when we are in china. last time. when i was in korea, it was really very difficult..but now, some members have came back with me to china and do activities in china.i know that they will feel lonely so i will take care of them more and let them feel warm. i hope that we will become a better group in china..
in april, superjunior m will officially release our album and meet with our fans. we will work hard and bring a better performance for all of you. please support us and look forward to it

hankyung oppa: today is the third day we are filming the music video. thr previous 2 days, we were filming for 'me'. so after we finished all of that, today we are fliming 'U' from our album. this is korea's (the name of the airport) national airport and we are filming here. and behind us is donghae.
today the weather is very hot so now i am drenched in sweat. i was dancing in leather shoes..haha..but after a while, we will be going to the another filming setto continue to film the mv. we will continue to work hard today. hwaiting!
staff: it's been hard work
Back to top Go down
http://profile.imeem.com/uvwsut
wilmaia***suju
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
wilmaia***suju

Female
Number of posts : 852
Job/hobbies : I'm a Korean culture lover and a loyal ELF....
Hangeul Name : 신상병 (Shin Sang byung)
Joined. : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Sohu Making of U MV SJ-M Part 5   Sohu Making of U MV SJ-M Part 5 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 12:11 am

Ohhh my....I miss suju oppas already.... in love;
Suju-M saranghe!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sohu Making of U MV SJ-M Part 5   Sohu Making of U MV SJ-M Part 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sohu Making of U MV SJ-M Part 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top