Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAffiesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[news] Super Junior-M Holds Back Tears to Encourage Sichuan Victims

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
*Ehye_fish*
Administrative
Administrative
*Ehye_fish*

Female
Number of posts : 1962
Job/hobbies : Luv All korean stuff.... n
Hangeul Name : Lee Eunhye 은혜
Joined. : 2008-02-24

[news] Super Junior-M Holds Back Tears to Encourage Sichuan Victims Empty
PostSubject: [news] Super Junior-M Holds Back Tears to Encourage Sichuan Victims   [news] Super Junior-M Holds Back Tears to Encourage Sichuan Victims EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:56 pm

Super Junior-M Holds Back Tears to Encourage Sichuan Victims

[news] Super Junior-M Holds Back Tears to Encourage Sichuan Victims 5110

Super Junior-M consists of both Chinese and Korean members. With each member having different talents and specialties, they have attracted many fans from the Mainland. Front row from left is Donghae (Korean), Hankyung (Chinese), Siwon (Korean), bottom row from left is Ryeowook (Korean), Henry (Chinese), Kyuhyun (Korean), and Zhoumi (Chinese).

Super Junior-M holds back tears to encourage Sichuan victims

7-membered group with Chinese and Korean members, Super Junior-M's popularity in the Mainland and the rest of Asia is rising continuously. Recently they attended the 5th annual "Music King" awards show that was held in Macau and won the Asia's Most Popular New Group award. On Monday they came to Hong Kong for promotion and did an interview with us.

Korea's 13-membered boy band Super Junior debuted in 05 with great success. This year, their company SM Entertainment released the new subgroup, Super Junior-M. "M" is derived from the English word "Mandarin", obviously showing their entire focus to the Mainland market. This team of Chinese and Korean members consists of five of Super Junior's original members, which includes the Chinese Hankyung, Korean Siwon, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Ryeowook, and the addition of two Chinese rookies, Zhoumi and Henry.

Cancels work to participate in diaster reliefs
Due to the recent big earthquake in Sichuan, Super Junior-M are busy with attending disastrous relief functions in the Mainland, resulting in a cancelation of many previously scheduled performances. Last week they attended an auction event in Hunan and donated the money they have won from a game show. Band leader Hankyung expresses that aside from suffering harsh living conditions, the victims are also under heavy pressure psychologically and they need help from others. Not long after the earthquake he communicated with some Sichuan fans over the phone, encouraging them to be strong. He says, "That Sichuan fan was very sad because her sister was missing, so I consoled her over the phone. At that time I also felt very grief, but I held back my tears."

Hopes to hold show in Hong Kong
Since Super Junior-M is from the combination of Chinese and Korean members, how can they communicate? Hankyung joined Super Junior in 05 so his Korean is already very fluent. Among the Korean members, it seems that Siwon, who has acted in the Chinese-language film "A Battle of Wits", has the best Chinese. Donghae says that he is effortly learning Chinese. He can now pick up some Chinese single words in speech at his current learning stage. During the interview, he suddenly bursted out a Chinese phrase, "interesting" to highten the atmosphere. No wonder Hankyung said that Donghae is the most playful member of the group. Member Zhoumi previously attended college in Zhuhai so he can understand some Cantonese. He is even more familiar with Hong Kong's singers as he expresses that he really admires Khalil Fong and Janice Vidal. Siwon then says that he hopes to work with "A Battle of Wits" co-stars Andy Lau and Sammy Hung again.

They say they will hold tightly to any performance opportunities; there will also be a chance when the members will film movies individually. Currently they are preparing for their Asia tour show and they definitely want to hold a show in Hong Kong. Fans will have to wait and see.

Source: Mingpao News
Back to top Go down
http://kogi-eunhye.livejournal.com
Hee Jin
Retired
Retired
Hee Jin

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Job/hobbies : Fooling around..^^..
Hangeul Name : Kim Hee Jin
Joined. : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [news] Super Junior-M Holds Back Tears to Encourage Sichuan Victims   [news] Super Junior-M Holds Back Tears to Encourage Sichuan Victims EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:20 pm

Oppas hwaiting...
We,ELF always besides oppas...

Han Kyung oppa,you are so sweet and so good...
if you could me my brother, I will be a very lucky sister... expresslove
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/loveleeteuk
SangwooK
Founder
Founder
SangwooK

Female
Number of posts : 2322
Job/hobbies : ...SuJu's Lover...
Hangeul Name : Sung Sangwook
Joined. : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [news] Super Junior-M Holds Back Tears to Encourage Sichuan Victims   [news] Super Junior-M Holds Back Tears to Encourage Sichuan Victims EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:55 pm

oppa really did so many wonderful things to help all the victims in sichuan..
i hope oppa could help me too how to heal this heart... it makes me sad, everytime i see suju oppa, not together.. i hope they could make another goos show soon, together....

but SUJU-M did really best in CHINA... hangeng oppa so kind-hearted to his own countrymen... HWAITING..
Back to top Go down
http://kumanekochan.blogspot.com
<3 hyemin
Translator
Translator
<3 hyemin

Female
Number of posts : 1336
Joined. : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [news] Super Junior-M Holds Back Tears to Encourage Sichuan Victims   [news] Super Junior-M Holds Back Tears to Encourage Sichuan Victims EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:05 pm

hankyung oppa...you are such a nice oppa....can you be my brother for jsut a day??? puppyeyes
oppas going to HK?? lucky fans... well oppas.. all the best.. smiling hwaiting!! waving
Back to top Go down
http://profile.imeem.com/uvwsut
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [news] Super Junior-M Holds Back Tears to Encourage Sichuan Victims   [news] Super Junior-M Holds Back Tears to Encourage Sichuan Victims Empty

Back to top Go down

[news] Super Junior-M Holds Back Tears to Encourage Sichuan Victims

View previous topic View next topic Back to top