Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAffiesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jung Ji Jin
Retired
Retired
Jung Ji Jin

Female
Number of posts : 347
Job/hobbies : former nun/pofessional student / net surfing, composing, reading, advising/counseling, singing, ~
Hangeul Name : Jung Ji Jin
Joined. : 2008-04-11

[news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO- Empty
PostSubject: [news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO-   [news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO- EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:18 am

men its like eunhye unnie did a brief introduction about our new subgroup makingfun

here is the whole story.. and men, the author really cracks me up with her "usage of words"... laughinghard i am thinking the same too, ahaha.. enjoy deadfun

------------
Once again, SM has given the fans another slap in The Face and a new sub-group to keep the fans entertained while SJ-M is in China. And with no surprise, the name is crap! SM seriously needs to use a dictionary or thesaurus to come up with better names. But oh wait, they can’t, because they’re busy throwing the boys around like they’re toy soldiers on a Risk board.

Super Junior-Happy is pretty much a recycled version of SuJu-T only with Yesung replacing Heechul. The new sub-group will be coming out with “happy” and “refreshing” bubblegum, kiddy-titled-pop songs for the summer to brighten up the fans while the other boys are stuck in China. Instead of the annual SM Summer album coming out, SM will be releasing SuJu-H’s mini album, with the title song, 요리왕 [Yori Hwang (Cooking, Cooking)] Yori Hwang means Cook King in Korean. The group unofficially debuted on May 3rd and as you can see in the picture above, those are the members of the group. Sungmin, Shindong, Yesung, Kangin, Eunhyuk and Eeteuk.

I think I just lost the last chunk of my respect for SM (not like I had much to start with). When they came out with SJ-M, I was REALLY pissed off and was like “Ok, fine, do whatever you want because I just lost some respect to you (as in SM) and I seriously don’t care anymore. But I’m still sticking to my only13 thing.” but now, SM has seriously gone way too far and overboard with his greediness over money. SM has just also made a big fool of Super Junior and their name…

And to answer two questions that might pop up…
Q: What happened to Heechul?
A: Well, I guess he’s off taking a break. He’s been far way too busy after that accident last year, which is still causing pain in his leg. And he’s gonna be in a musical.

Q: Why isn’t Kibum in a sub-group?
A: He doesn’t want to be in one. He prefers to be in the original main group and he’s not that interested in singing, he’s more into acting. And he is in a new drama…which I forgot the name too (what a great fan I am, hey?!)

SM has used SJ-KRY, SJ-T, SJ-M, and now SJ-H…sooner or later, the whole alphabet is going to be used up and then they’ll have to start all over again, just like naming hurricanes Like seriously, promote the other sub-groups before coming out with new ones. LSM, what did your mother feed you when you were a kid that made you become such a genius??

No Additional Credit Should Be Added

Last edited by Jung Ji Jin on Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jung Ji Jin
Retired
Retired
Jung Ji Jin

Female
Number of posts : 347
Job/hobbies : former nun/pofessional student / net surfing, composing, reading, advising/counseling, singing, ~
Hangeul Name : Jung Ji Jin
Joined. : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: [news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO-   [news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO- EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:47 am

SUPER JUNIOR HAPPY

confused men, SERIOUSLY... what is really up with name?...

MEN IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD FOR NEW SUBGROUPS...

I WISH KIBUM WOULD CHANGE HIS MIND AND JOIN ANOTHER SUBGROUP THAT WILL BE CALLED "SUPER JUNIOR SERIOUS" makingfun

PEACE EVERYONE :peaceout:

i mean, i really think that the name super junior was really that ______________ [insert whatever you want to say].

men... im really looking forward to the subgroup SUPER JUNIOR SERIOUS, SUPER JUNIOR EXCITED, SUPER JUNIOR SAD, SUPER JUNIOR _________ [insert here any adjectives, vebs, nouns or even figures of speech you want to add to the name "super junior"]...

Quote :
SM has used SJ-KRY, SJ-T, SJ-M, and now SJ-H…sooner or later, the whole alphabet is going to be used up and then they’ll have to start all over again, just like naming hurricanes Like seriously, promote the other sub-groups before coming out with new ones. LSM, what did your mother feed you when you were a kid that made you become such a genius??

that was tough words there.. ahaha

i like that statement.. i mean i like how the author put all the words and present this news well... ahahhha... men... i think its more featured news..

hyemin ah.. thnx for introducing me to that site.. im sure a lot has read it already but im just really excited to post something.. ahahah

smiling
Back to top Go down
SangwooK
Founder
Founder
SangwooK

Female
Number of posts : 2322
Job/hobbies : ...SuJu's Lover...
Hangeul Name : Sung Sangwook
Joined. : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO-   [news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO- EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:02 am

hahahaah jijin-ssi.. chukka for your first post so good!

yahhh~ SM really needs a thesaurus i think.. noidea

hehhe.. he sure does really know how to crack people up....

well, i don't have anything else to say... i just hope superjunior oppa will
still do good in the future...

man, those words are really strong...

and the last sentence, it's a bit funny... :giggle: all the alphabets?
Back to top Go down
http://kumanekochan.blogspot.com
Hee Jin
Retired
Retired
Hee Jin

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Job/hobbies : Fooling around..^^..
Hangeul Name : Kim Hee Jin
Joined. : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO-   [news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO- EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:47 pm

hhhe..that's so funny..
alphabets makingfun
SM has used M,K,R,Y,T and H for Super Junior sub-groups..the left alphebets are
A B C D E F G H I J L N O P Q S U V W X Y Z
then SM will use all of these alphabets?
ehehhe..

anyway I don't mind about Super Junior sub-groups' name as it is still our 13 oppas..
isn't it rite?We did't look at the name but at the guys..hhehe^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/loveleeteuk
-zhweetilicious-xo-
Super ELF
Super ELF

Female
Number of posts : 651
Job/hobbies : watching SUPER JUNIOR, listening to their musics..
Hangeul Name : ♥Park Soo Won♥
Joined. : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: [news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO-   [news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO- EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:15 am

i agree..they're lyk their toys..if d otha sub group doesnt have any projects or anything..they make new one...

bt i dnt mind having anotha sub group..its juz dat they r making them tired..ehehe
its a bit too mch..they need to have sum rest..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zhweetilicious
wilmaia***suju
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
wilmaia***suju

Female
Number of posts : 852
Job/hobbies : I'm a Korean culture lover and a loyal ELF....
Hangeul Name : 신상병 (Shin Sang byung)

PostSubject: Re: [news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO-   [news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO- EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:06 pm

I will support this new sub-group eventhough my kibummie oppa is not
included expresslove
Aja....Super Junior-H buddy
Back to top Go down
<3 hyemin
Translator
Translator
<3 hyemin

Female
Number of posts : 1336

PostSubject: Re: [news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO-   [news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 7:27 pm

Quote :

hyemin ah.. thnx for introducing me to that site.. im sure a lot has read it already but im just really excited to post something.. ahahah

smiling
you're welcome jijin unnie.. ^^ smiling
Back to top Go down
http://profile.imeem.com/uvwsut
khialian
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
khialian

Female
Number of posts : 841
Job/hobbies : suju fan
Hangeul Name : haN hyOmi
Joined. : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO-   [news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 8:35 pm

hahahaha~
ne SME can't think of any more
good name for the new subgroup...
SUPER JUNIOR-HAPPY?
it don't matter to me anymore....
i'm happy to hear the other members voice...
i surely will love their songs again...^o^
FIGHITNG!!!
Back to top Go down
http://hanhyomi.imeem.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO-   [news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO- Empty

Back to top Go down

[news/feature]NEXT SUBGROUP -SUPER JUNIOR OMO-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top