Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAffiesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hee Jin
Retired
Retired
Hee Jin

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Job/hobbies : Fooling around..^^..
Hangeul Name : Kim Hee Jin
Joined. : 2008-02-26

[Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview Empty
PostSubject: [Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview   [Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:40 am

[Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview Superj13
Q: If the target group of SM’s new addition, SHINee, are noonas, Super Junior- Happy’s target group seems to be women of the same age. That’s what we feel from the news.. Why do you have the hopes of dividing up the entertainment music market?

Ming: No! We also like noonas.. In fact, at the beginning, we didn’t direct ourselves at any particular age group, but eventually it’s the same. Because, everybody calls for Super Junior’s existence. Haha
(OMG MING, ILUSM for saying that! ♥)

Q: Recently, a major topic was formed because when you all were singing ‘Yoriwang’ live, you said out your favourite female actress impromptu after the line “My girlfriend..”..

Teuk: This was Shindong’s idea. A period of time we sang Son Ye Jin and Kim Hye Soo’s name.. and every time we sing, we’ll sing a different name. Sometimes, we’d also use famous lines from the movies they acted in.. Anyhow, as long as we do it impromptu, the fans will think that there’s more meaning to it.

Q: For a period, we took notice to Super Junior’s activities, and we felt that your “warm” and “humourous” thoughts, unlike common idol groups, were much stronger. In fact, it enhances a positive outlook. Although now your target groups are not limited, are there any misgivings or burdens faced when you all are trying to get rid of the stereotype that “Idol = secretive, suave”?

Yesung: Our images on the stage and on variety shows are very different. On stage, we are singers. And when on variety shows, we are characters of the entertainment masses, and that’s an ability every celebrity needs to have.
Just like when the camera is facing us, and we need to differentiate and digest the questions between 2 different roles.

Kangin: For that question, we have some different thoughts on it. On variety shows, our warm and humourous side are not any strategies, nor is it something that we just came up with, it’s our usual selves. Since we’re not fake, and 100% frank about it, what misgivings and burdens would we have? To be able to be the first group of idols to sing Trot, it’s just like favouring the frankness and humour we possess. It’s a performance that we can feel a sense of pride of.

Q: Now it seems like most of you all aren’t very young any more, most of the members have reached their mid-twenties. As compared to your ideal type when you were younger or your realistic standards of your partner, or do you have love ideals that are set according to your present situations?

Kangin: I like older women. They are independent in their lives, they stick to the rules, and when their man gets insulted by others, they’ll stand up to fight for them. A type just like my mother.. (Lol, Kkang!)

Teuk: Actually from my ideal type before, I’m not very picky with my standards. I like women who are dainty, their eyes must be big; just like the shape of a crescent moon, they must have long hair, they must be taller than 163cm.. Anyhow, I just have about 13.4 requests..
Previously, I’d always feel like laughing when I look back on the ideal types interview I uploaded onto my minihompy. But the standards now are different.. Ignorantly, I’m now attracted to women who have “the correct feeling”..

Ming: I’m also a little ignorant. As long as they are women whom I can get along with? I only know whose mouth and nose they must resemble, but that kind of outer appearance standards are slowly diminishing..

Shindong: Women who have economic sense, better if they are good at managing finances. As for outer appearances, someone who’s more petite? My ideal type is someone who’s about 150cm.. someone who’s petite.

Yesung: I like women who are not restricted by time. Haha. To be in a relationship with someone, even if it’s after 12am, and they still have their freedom.. Because of my career, as compared to the day, there’ll be more circumstances when we can meet in the night. And if I am not able to express my love properly, a woman who’s able to be patient and able to wait would be even better.
Originally, it’s saying that I’m eager to use my feelings to convey to her.

Hyuk: I’m almost just like Yesung. I hope that the person will be able to embody the love I have for her even though I am not able to express it well. And also, she has to laugh when I’m joking, she can’t smoke, and doesn’t drink alcohol.. a woman like that would be even better.

Translated by ilovejr
Credits; Y.S. The Promise +DBjunior
Scans credits; SJ Market and blurkimchi@dbjr

---------------------
hhhehehe,Lee Teuk oppa..Not picky with oppa's standards?...Nevermine,for me oppa still picky..
well,of course men love beauty women...
Kang In oppa,older woman?....hehee..but I'm younger.. dead
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/loveleeteuk
minreichan
Pro ELF
Pro ELF
minreichan

Female
Number of posts : 1877
Job/hobbies : 고등학교 학생
Hangeul Name : Kim Ha Won 김하원
Joined. : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: [Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview   [Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:18 am

teukie oppa.. i think all men want pretty girl..
but i glad u've delete those bla bla bla type *mian~ bow
coz i think u used to ask too many..
now i glad u just need the girl who can give u 'feeling'
i think that's all people search for..
smiling

ahh sungmin oppa expresslove
i'm woman too.. n i think i can get along with u fluttering

kangin oppa.. i'm younger than u.. left out
shindong oppa.. i'm 161 cm.. left out *again..

yesung oppa.. i'm not restricted by time and i'm patient enough fluttering
hyuk oppa.. i get what u mean.. i think i can do it blushing
i'll laugh when u joke n i dont smoke..
alcohol? just drink when there's special party and with a liitle amount (not that brave to drink a lot..)
smiling
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/yangjing
Kim Hye Sun
Super ELF
Super ELF
Kim Hye Sun

Female
Number of posts : 436
Job/hobbies : painting,singing,dancing,etc.....
Hangeul Name : Shin Ye-Sun
Joined. : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: [Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview   [Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:17 am

omo oppa yesung is so hot in love; in love; in love; in love; ..... saranghae oppa amazed in love; ............. :loveNkiss:
Back to top Go down
Kim Hye Sun
Super ELF
Super ELF
Kim Hye Sun

Female
Number of posts : 436
Job/hobbies : painting,singing,dancing,etc.....
Hangeul Name : Shin Ye-Sun
Joined. : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: [Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview   [Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:29 am

ne oppa yesung i have lot's of time at every hour and oppa Hyuk i don't drink alcohol , i don't smoke , and i'll shore laugh at ur jokes ..............saranghae oppas ,lov'ya expresslove puppyeyes in love;
Back to top Go down
Nawoon_micha
Retired
Retired
Nawoon_micha

Female
Number of posts : 1703
Job/hobbies : Watching Korean Variety shows
Hangeul Name : 김 나 운 Kim Nawoon
Joined. : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: [Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview   [Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:39 am

waaa all look sooo hot!!

yesung oppa!!!! kyaaa!!!!
you look totally hot!!!!

teuk oppa i can be your ideal type....
all i have to do is grow my hair again...

yesung oppa!!!
i can past my curview....
if you want me to not sleep all night i will :suitor:

and eunhyuk oppa...
i don't drink, not smoke, and i always laugh at your joke~~
i'm not allowed to drink & smoke....
it just makes my life shorter smiling

and kangin oppa... i can be naggy like a mom~~
Back to top Go down
http://michasungbang.livejournal.com
SangwooK
Founder
Founder
SangwooK

Female
Number of posts : 2322
Job/hobbies : ...SuJu's Lover...
Hangeul Name : Sung Sangwook
Joined. : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview   [Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:00 am

yaahh kangin oppa likes someone who is older than him? dead jijin-ssi~ grow old fast!!! deadfun

teukie oppa~ i'll let my hair grow long again~ please wait for me.. ehehe just kidding~

aaawww sungmin oppa.. you cud get along with me very well~ hahaha...
oppa i like what you said! hehe..

shindong oppa u like girls who are petite~ i think i cud be one! hahahaha XD

yehsung oppa~ i'm free anytime... hahahah just kidding~
miahnhae hyesun-ah...

eunhyuk oppa... i don't have any bad habits puppyeyes so am i pass?
well, it's true~ same as to yehsung and eunhyuk oppa~ it's better for a guy to show his love to a gurl using his feelings~ in his own way... u don't have to force them to tell u or prove to u that they really love you~ just wait for them~ be patient! heheh

oppas are so straight forward~ that's what i'd liked in them~ so cool~ and suave!
well those words sometimes don't meet the requirements you want to a gurl... when LOVE comes~

tho you said~ i like someone who is outgoing~... but then sooner or later u'll meet someone different from what u expect~ but u'll still fall in love with her~ am i ryt?
heheh... [why am i even saying this dead ]

[Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview Kangte11
Back to top Go down
http://kumanekochan.blogspot.com
*Ehye_fish*
Administrative
Administrative
*Ehye_fish*

Female
Number of posts : 1962
Job/hobbies : Luv All korean stuff.... n
Hangeul Name : Lee Eunhye 은혜
Joined. : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview   [Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:32 pm

Hahahah oppa...

they so cute with Girlfriend thing.. feel so light
hahaha..

but hope they can fine them soon...
Back to top Go down
http://kogi-eunhye.livejournal.com
nikkaSJfighting
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
nikkaSJfighting

Female
Number of posts : 1247
Job/hobbies : anything about kpop~esp. SUPER JUNIOR
Joined. : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: [Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview   [Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:31 pm

gosh....
sungmin is so cute.....he looks great in the picture....
and ofcourse, leeteuk oppa too.....haha!..
even he has high standards on women, he still did took it back...haha so cute... expresslove
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/nikkafdan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview   [Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

[Info]Super Junior H Anan Magazine's Interview

View previous topic View next topic Back to top