Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAffiesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[vid]Super Junior M interview with Sohu<3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NN</3CK*SJ
Retired
Retired
NN</3CK*SJ

Female
Number of posts : 1104
Hangeul Name : Han Sunji
Joined. : 2008-02-26

[vid]Super Junior M interview with Sohu<3 Empty
PostSubject: [vid]Super Junior M interview with Sohu<3   [vid]Super Junior M interview with Sohu<3 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 11:52 am

SJ-M's first Chinese interview, conducted by Sohu.com.

credits:kettch08@YT
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/sunjii
NN</3CK*SJ
Retired
Retired
NN</3CK*SJ

Female
Number of posts : 1104
Hangeul Name : Han Sunji
Joined. : 2008-02-26

[vid]Super Junior M interview with Sohu<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [vid]Super Junior M interview with Sohu<3   [vid]Super Junior M interview with Sohu<3 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 11:55 am

SJ-M's first Chinese interview, conducted by Sohu.com.

Ryeowook sings Lee Hom's Kiss Goodbye!

English translation:
Narration: Yesterday was SJ-M's debut. Sohu.com's reporter went to their hotel in the afternoon, this is their first interview with the press.

HK: Hello everyone, we are Super Junior-M!
DH: Hello everyone, I am Lee Donghae. I'm really happy to see you all.
RW: Hello everyone, I am Ryeowook. I hope you like our songs.
SW: Thank you very much for your concern, we will work even harder! Thank you.
KH: Hello everyone, I am Kyuhyun. Thank you for your concern, thank you!

Narration: These members are no strangers to everyone, but this time around their Mandarin has already improved by a lot. As the biggest surprises in SJ-M, Henry and Zhoumi's appearance has dazzled everyone.
Henry: Hello everyone, I am the youngest member in SJ-M, Henry.
ZM: I feel very blessed to debut my own country, and there are trustworthy friends by my side.
Narration: Their addition has brought vitality to the group, and in the time to come the new SJ-M will bring more surprises to their fans. (I'm not sure how to translate this bit, sorry!)

HK: We will be releasing a new album, and all the songs in it are performed in Mandarin, so it was quite hard for the members. Like how I recorded in Korean previously, it was difficult, especially the pronunciation. The Korean members said that singing in Mandarin was very difficult, and they told me, "Now we know how you felt recording in Korean!" If people listen to this album and know it's sung by a foreigner, they will surely say, "Ah, their pronunciation is very good!

Narration: In SJ-M, Hankyung, Zhoumi and Henry are Chinese, while the rest are from Korea. To this group with plans to break into the Chinese market, the most pressing issue is to learn Chinese, so it's a good thing that teacher Hankyung is always around, which makes it much easier for them.

HK: Hello everyone, I am the Chinese member of SJ Hankyung. We are now preparing to go to a show later, so everyone is in suits and very nervous, everyone is practising Chinese. The other members are all here!
HK: Donghae, what are you doing?
DH: Uhh, Chinese practice. Hello everyone, I am Lee Donghae. I am very honoured to take part in this awards show. Yes.
HK: So everyone, his Chinese has improved really fast, right?

Narration: If Donghae has improved really fast, then the speed at which Ryeowook has improved really cannot be described. Ryeowook's performance has shocked everyone.
RW: The Chinese fans are very lovable... "Ryeowook!!!" (imitating the fans) Too cute!
RW: (after singing Lee Hom's Kiss Goodbye) Wong Lee Hom!
Narration: At this time, Donghae seems to have an idea, could it be for Siwon and Ryeowook to have a PK? (slang, something like a 'battle')
HK: Our Siwonnie!

Narration: Siwon's Chinese song was sung quite well, we don't know why he was so shy. But there is someone who is even more shy- new member Henry was very nervous in front of the camera and even needed Hankyung to help him out.
HK: (I can't hear what he's saying at first)... our new member, Henry. So in our new album, there are violin solos which are all played by Henry. Henry, so how's your Chinese now?
Henry: Uhh... Because I grew in Canada...
HK: Actually he was born in Canada so it's his first time in China, he's very excited. Before coming, he kept saying, 'Hankyung, Hankyung, I'm finally going to China, I'm so happy to be with you!' He really wanted to go to China for activities. Henry will be learning Chinese to communicate with everyone. I hope everyone will support him, Henry, our Henry!

Narration: In conclusion, the members hard work leads us to have even more expectations for SJ-M, and we hope to see even better performances from them in the future!

HK: Now these are the members of SJ-M, with 7 people. We will continue to work hard, and we hope everyone will support us and show concern for us. Fighting! (I didn't translate everything in this part as it was a bit repetitive)

credits: sohu.com + kettch08@YT for translation
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/sunjii

[vid]Super Junior M interview with Sohu<3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top