Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAffiesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delana
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
Delana

Female
Number of posts : 1374
Hangeul Name : 이규운 Lee Kyuwoon
Joined. : 2008-06-25

[INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4 Empty
PostSubject: [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4   [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:42 pm

Fan account from Feyana:

Some more things about Sushow :

- Siwon didn't do the dance parts and couldn't walk properly. It was really hurtfull to see him limping like this but he was so into the show, wanting to share this time with the fans, with a big big smile on the face. This guy is super super super nice in live, he interacts a lot with the fans. Like at the end, he was walking in section D and a fan in the standing area wet him with her water pistol. So he came closer to her and pointed at her then at him, mouthing some words (for me it was something like "Why me ? What did I do wrong ?".)
At the very end, when the boys left the stage (after bowing on the middle of the stage area), they all high-fived (one hand) with Siwon who was standing at the connection between the middle path (between B-C sections) & the main stage.

- Among the presents thrown by the fans on the stage, Shindong picked mostly food xD''. Then he came on the front stage and threw some candies to the fans.

- During one of the last songs, Ryeowook sang in the sitting area and was holding a fan by the hand, during all his part, like he didn't want to let her go <3.

- On the side stage on the right (the one for Inhyeong/Sarang cham appeuda), a big big big hug time for Hyukjae & Sungmin, lasting 10-15 seconds.

- This time during Galjeung Donghae & Heechul just bumped on each other chests (yesterday they did a very clinging hug <3).

- At the end, when the members were throwing some signed plastic balls, Hyukjae wanted to shoot one with his foot toward the sitting area. So he did it.... but actually the ball AND the shoe flew to the sitting area xD'''. So he was a bit embarassed but laughing (well I guess, I was behind him) and made some gestures with his arms. Eventually the fan threw it back, and her shoot was pretty acurate ^^.

- Just before the final bows between B & C sections, Siwon picked up a Yesung's board (heart shaped with pink garland.. surely japanese board) then he held it, calling Yesung's name. After 2-3 calls, Yesung heard it and then for the bows, he held proudly this board xD'. By the way, Heechul didn't bow when they were facing C-D sections.

- During Wonderboys, Jungsoo lied on the floor (D section), then Heechul walked with one foot on each side of Jungsoo (it's kind hard to find words for describing that at this time ^^;;).

- For Marry U, Heechul put a big big light stick (not official ones) on the mike tripod, and kept his mike in his hand.
When the fans were singing alone, Yesung was mouthing the words added by the fans on the lyrics (Saranghae, 13 members -by the way, the fans don't shout anymore "We'll protect 13 members" but "We'll wait for 13 members) with his hands on each side of his mouth. But he messed it up one time... doing it earlier xD;;;. By the way, while yesterday Yesung seemed a bit pissed-off right before Marry U (or maybe already too serious for the upcoming song), today he was all smiling and laughing cause Kangin threw some stupid jokes it seems (wich made laugh Heechul a lot too).

- After the "birthday cake mask" for Sungmin, Kangin picked up a towel (kind of board) and silently asked to the fan who owned the item if it was okay if he wipped off the cream on Sungmin's face with it.

- Jungsoo during Miracle (?) lifted up a bit his t-shirt & showed off skin for some very shorts seconds.
Leader wore a ponytail today <3

- Kibum acted like he was going to kiss Heechul on the cheek... but he added his hand at the last moment xD..

cr:Nicoleta@crunchyroll
*~*
Ah, the fans seemed to have had a lot of fun... I wished i could have gone.. The encore concert seems to be even more hyped up then the very first one in Seoul...

Poor Kyuhyun oppa, haha, he was totally drenched... And Sungmin oppa, cake fight? deadfun Too cute!

And i love how all the other artistes and family members came to support them all~

And the ELFs are finally nice. No more "Protect the 13", its not "We'll wait for the 13 members". Thank you! tearsofjoy

My favourite part was when both Teukie oppa and Heenim oppa both break danced and both massaged their backs afterwards~! It was truly hilarious to even imagine it!! Haha crazylaugh Oppas are so freaking cute!!!

And there seemed to be alot of couples then~! Sigh... I wish i could have gone..! Haha

*~*
VIDEOS

[090103]

Yesung's chest!

[090103] Super Show Encore CUTS
A Man in Love, Mirror, My Endless Love, Marry U ment, Believe

[090103] Some random cuts from SuShow Encore
Chul's Michyeo [!!!!], Hangeng during Wonder Boy, Eunhyuk during One Love (CLOSE UP) & Believe, Ryeowook & his donkey during The Night Chicago Died, Yesung during Steps to Stop, Teuk during Marry U, Topless Siwon, Miracle Cut, Luxembourg

[090103] Super Show Encore YMCA,Hate U Love U,Wonder Boy Cuts

[090103] Super Show Encore Yesung before Marry U fancam

[090103] Super Show Encore - Shindong b4 Marry U
.... just like the one with Yesung... (~_~")

[090103] Super Show Encore U Fancam with lots of close-ups

[090103] Super Show Encore Heechul's song "BELIEVE"
Apparently they gave presents.... not sure!

[url=[090103] Super Show Encore "Steps to stop"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCuoO8DxXj4[/url]
you have to sleep for a little bit to be able to watch Yesung ^^;;;

[090103] Super Show Encore Eunhyuk's "One Love"

[090103] Super Show Encore Concert Yesung Dance Cut

[090103] Super Show Encore Yesung and Kangin during YMCA

[090103] Super Show Encore Kyuhyun during "The night CH died" and "Miracle"
the 2nd fancam, during "Miracle" is better, but very short u_u

[090103] Super Show Encore Sungmin Miracle Fancam]

[090103] Pajama Party with all 13 members as the encore

[090103] Super Junior Thanking ELF and saying Goodbye
Yesung and Sungmin are to die for^^

****************************************************************************************************************************************[090104]

[090104] SuJu Leader-ssi fancam = cuteness overloaded

[090104] Heechul's SOLO [미쳐/Crazy]

[090104] Sungmin Fancam random cuts[090104] Yesung fancam Haengbok, Believe, PLUS SUNGMINs BDay and THE CAKE FIGHT

[090104] Sungmin Fancam random cuts

[090104] Siwonnie Fancam during Marry U

****************************************************************************************************************************************[090104/03 not sure] Donghae Fancam during My Everything
Back to top Go down
http://spirit-of-the-eternal-flame.blogspot.com
hanyuki
Super ELF
Super ELF
hanyuki

Female
Number of posts : 742
Job/hobbies : forumin/bloggin
Joined. : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4   [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:48 pm

waahhh..
thx for the link yah...
i really going to watch them..ahaks><
Back to top Go down
http://wildchoco.blogspot.com
anis_suju
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
anis_suju

Female
Number of posts : 1447
Job/hobbies : texting
Hangeul Name : Yu Eun Hoon™
Joined. : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4   [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:57 pm

kyaa~~
when can i finish watching this?? speechless

well i know there's gonna be so much fun at the encore n kinda sad that i can't watch it...huhu leftout emoting

well thnx for sharing..i'll try my best to watch all of it....
kamsamhamida~~ bow
Back to top Go down
http://ohmycarbonara.blogspot.com/
piggyDONG
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
piggyDONG

Female
Number of posts : 955
Job/hobbies : Music, Internet
Hangeul Name : Oh Pae Whee!
Joined. : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4   [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:30 pm

If it was me I would keep the shoe!! xD
Back to top Go down
http://sj-world.net/forums/index.php?showuser=727
minreichan
Pro ELF
Pro ELF
minreichan

Female
Number of posts : 1877
Job/hobbies : 고등학교 학생
Hangeul Name : Kim Ha Won 김하원
Joined. : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4   [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:15 am

wow,, so many vids eh?
i'll watch it later coz it has been late now..
but i'm watching '090104 [YESUNG CAM] HAENGBOK + BELIEVE + SUNGMIN BDAY + CAKE FIGHT @ SEOUL SUPER SHOW ENCORE CONCERT'
coz before i read this post, i was searching sungmin vids of his birthday celebration..
thanks for share this smiling
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/yangjing
melii-chan
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
melii-chan

Female
Number of posts : 2536
Job/hobbies : music+photography+desing
Hangeul Name : Min Seul Gi*
Joined. : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4   [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:39 am

ahhh!!! puppyeyes puppyeyes
Im in heaven right now... feel so good
is SO cute.. & so amazing..
I'm watching the whole videos.. & my minniie looks SO adorable. [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4 724437
Yesung.. MAMA MIA! amazed ~ I can't believe u got a chest like that.. well actually I do. (:
Kangteuk moments.. LORD, I wish had gone...
Im spechless. [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4 724437[INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4 724437
DOUBLE komawoo for sharing this Delana. (:
;D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/melii.miin
fishy_oppa19
Super ELF
Super ELF
fishy_oppa19

Female
Number of posts : 379
Job/hobbies : music, movies..chatting..n some other things..
Hangeul Name : Jung Min Ri
Joined. : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4   [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:32 pm

thx ><
so many vids.. so little time...
oh well.. it's the last day of holiday..
gonna watch it all xP
i really really enjoy watching donghae's my everything over and over again..it makes my eyes go teary.. wish i could sing that to my dad too!! i wish one day i could really watch him singing it live..
tearsofjoy expresslove fishie oppa..
saranghaeyo~
Back to top Go down
aeinsshi
Sunbae ELF
Sunbae ELF
aeinsshi

Female
Number of posts : 2168
Location : sUpeR jUniOr's sHimjAng [&#49800;&#54140; &#51452;&#45768;&#50612;&#51032; &#49900;&#51109;]
Job/hobbies : EunTeuk's aNaE [&#50500;&#45236;]
Hangeul Name : PARK AE-HYIN [&#48149; &#50528;-&#51064;]
Joined. : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4   [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:46 pm

`

ooohh...the youtube links...
thnks so much...i really want
to watch it...but are der any
hq vids for diz..???
Back to top Go down
http://aeinsshi.co.nr
luvryeowook
Rookie
Rookie
luvryeowook

Female
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : singing, listening to music, shopping, watcing vids on youtube
Joined. : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4   [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:04 am

ahhhh~ i wish ryeowook oppa would hold my hand :] lucky fan...

hahah i wish i could go all the way to seoul and watch them perform. :]

good job oppas ! and thanks fr sharing !
Back to top Go down
eloisethea_01
ELF
ELF
eloisethea_01

Female
Number of posts : 180
Job/hobbies : Student. Photography
Hangeul Name : Song Rae Mun
Joined. : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4   [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:18 am

Quote :
- During one of the last songs, Ryeowook sang in the sitting area and was holding a fan by the hand, during all his part, like he didn't want to let her go <3.

*I wish I was her! lucky fan! puppyeyes

just imagining the happenings in the Super Show makes me smile!
I would totally go the next time amazed

thankies for sharing this and the Youtube linkies~ bow
Back to top Go down
http://eloisethea.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4   [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top