Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAffiesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delana
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
Delana

Female
Number of posts : 1374
Hangeul Name : 이규운 Lee Kyuwoon
Joined. : 2008-06-25

[INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 3   [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Fan Account from JunEunHae:
[04/01/09]

just got back from the 2nd encore!! was even more amazing than the first cos I had floor seats. Set list was the same except they also sang Yoriwang today ^^

- Changmin and Hongki were in the audience.. Changmin was having such an awesome time..he clapped through most of the songs, danced to YMCA and was dying of laughter watching the interlude videos like the Sexy Back practise one.keke

Kangin was like "Changmin, since you're here, you must be E.L.F right??" So Hyukkie took off the sapphire blue E.L.F jacket he was wearing and Changmin wore it <3

They celebrated Min's B'day.. it was so cute cos his was probably the second loudest voice (after Kibum's low baritone ) and then everyone was like SUngminnie and he was all, "Me? For me?" keke.. he got caked pretty good and was chasing after the others. Teukkie was running like a little kid and Kangin was like "COme back Sungmin" so he left him and started chasing Hyukkie.. lol.
- at the end Kibum helped wipe off his hair and wiped the cream on his own shirt

- Heenim and Jungmo actually kissed..i thought my eyes deceived me yesterday but it was true..haha.. his parents and sister/cousin were there in the audience today.

- HanChul moment- when the boys were talking after the encore, Heechul was holding Hankyung's hand and he went off to talk to Kangin but came back and held his hand again.. a moment later they were both like ..wth looking at their hands and started play fighting.

- EunHae<3..i was trying to watch them like a hawk but hard to do cos they kept running around. But definitely saw at least 7-8 kicks and smacks..haha.. at one point, Hae got down on his knees singing proposing to Hyuk, but Hyuk was all playing it cool and walked away leaving poor Fishy hanging but then Leader the saviour magically appeared and accepted Hae's proposal with a hug.
- Hyuk was wearing the purple cape thingy again and this time Hae found a red one too but Hyuk the meanie didn't indulge in the couple-ness..haha.
-At another point, Hyuk was walking around with a crown on his head and Shiwon was like laughing and pushing him/ he also wore some nerdy thick round glasses and was pretending to be a conductor.. anyway Hae turned around and saw King Hyuk and he was like O_O and waited till he came nearer.. after which he gave him a few slaps.haha... They were chasing each other and pouring water on each others heads a lot.

- Teukkie was so cute.. he came to the end of the stage and picked up a towel and wiped the cream from Min's cake on it... taking forever carefully rubbing the towel all over his face/hands and arms.. and then used it to blow confetti at the fans.. after an eternity he threw the towel to the fans.

- He also had a slight wardrobe malfunction and the back of his shirt was lifted up for a long time ... when he finally realised, what did he do? He turned around and lifted the front to show off his abs!! I swear it was surprising but they are there

- Kibum's stand thingy got a little stuck after his Don Don scream so he was all laughing about it. He was right in front of us so he gave us a thumbs up before he disappeared

- During K.R.Y. the boys were busy water fighting and missed the stang thingy. Yesung had ti jump into the hole..haha Kyu was right in front of us on the horse and poor thing got totally drenched by the fans' water guns. He was laughing and shouting "Hajima" to the fans.

- TeukChul again had their breakdance battle right in front of us...it was so funny cos we could actually hear Heechul planning it with Teuk and then he was too early so Teuk was like.."wait not that part yet". When they finally got to it, they fell flat..haha Heechul laughed sooo loudly in embarassment.

- lotsof KyuKang hugs.

- Kangin is super nice to the fans, even during the dance songs like Don Don and twins he was interacting with them and during thewater fight some fan gave him a carton of milk so he started throwing it around.

- Shiwon, Heenim, Kibum and Hyuk teared up during Marry You. Teuk was on the center stage in front of us and he was so sweet. Just before the fans started singing, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes... then bam right after the first few lines, tears were falling in streams from his eyes *hugs*

- Hyukjae got a silver top hat from the fans and wore it during Marry You but he bent down to bow and it fell off.. he was laughing at his own silliness.

- lots of YehKang moments... at some point they were like sitting/lying on top of each other or smtg..haha Changmin and their manager were dying with laughter. tthey were also hugging/bullying each other.

- KyuWook were singing and putting their arms around each other in the encore <3 and EunHae were on the side stage doing the Pajama Party dance together.

- Heenim did the Rainism and Nobody dance during Suju T and later did the Mirotic moves in front of Changmin^^

- During the Encore Teuk got into the Suju bin that has all the balls and Heechul and someone else were pushing him around in it.. lol he was soo stuck until Kibum came and rescued him.

- Heechul and Donghee ripped Siwon's shirt in half..at first he protested but two seconds later he was like.. "oh well..it's gonna happen so why fight it"XD

- Sexy back dance solos were amazing.. I dont think i'd ever appreciated Hankyung's dance style before until today..wow..he was really working it and his moves are powerful and precise... Hyukjae was amazing as always..he was so into it/wiping his lips/pointing at the fans and what not. Hae showed his sexy back again and Shindong was amazing! He does the robot thingy soo well.

And the rest is a blurr..all in all, I'd definitely recommend standing seats for the other shows cos it feels like you're at the best club..everyone's hopping and jumping around and even doing choreography like Rokkugo and YMCA !

At the end, when they got into their cars Kyu gave the fans a thumbs up.. He was sooo fanservic-y both nights..<33 HanChul came out together and rode in the same van.

cr:Nicoleta@crunchyroll
Back to top Go down
http://spirit-of-the-eternal-flame.blogspot.com
minreichan
Pro ELF
Pro ELF
minreichan

Female
Number of posts : 1877
Job/hobbies : 고등학교 학생
Hangeul Name : Kim Ha Won 김하원
Joined. : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 3   [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:51 am

huhu..
i really wanna watch it directly!!
saw sungmin's birthday celebration
watched their performances..
and all things they did..
i hope someday i could watch it..
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/yangjing
fishy_oppa19
Super ELF
Super ELF
fishy_oppa19

Female
Number of posts : 379
Job/hobbies : music, movies..chatting..n some other things..
Hangeul Name : Jung Min Ri
Joined. : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 3   [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:22 pm

thx again!! deadfun
eunhae moments!!! xP
teukkie was being sooo sweet.. :) accepted hae's proposing and hugged him... ><
ohh.. so that's how shiwon got topless..
laughinghard
oh well, thx too heenim and shindong we get to see his sexy back :P wiggle
Back to top Go down
aeinsshi
Sunbae ELF
Sunbae ELF
aeinsshi

Female
Number of posts : 2168
Location : sUpeR jUniOr's sHimjAng [&#49800;&#54140; &#51452;&#45768;&#50612;&#51032; &#49900;&#51109;]
Job/hobbies : EunTeuk's aNaE [&#50500;&#45236;]
Hangeul Name : PARK AE-HYIN [&#48149; &#50528;-&#51064;]
Joined. : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 3   [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:45 pm

`

oohhh....ne i wish i could watch diz..
hahaha....changmin & hongki oppa
r der also,..?? hehe dats great!!! so
its also sungmin oppa's bday...oohh
dat was so cool....i really wish i could
go der and watch the show in live..!
Back to top Go down
http://aeinsshi.co.nr
eloisethea_01
ELF
ELF
eloisethea_01

Female
Number of posts : 180
Job/hobbies : Student. Photography
Hangeul Name : Song Rae Mun
Joined. : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 3   [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:01 am

I wish I could watch it too~ dead
aweee~ Changminnie is an ELF wiggle
EunHae moments? I want to see that! :]
Chul dancing Mirotic in front Changmin? so adorable! puppyeyes
I would really go the next time ^^

thankies for sharing :3
Back to top Go down
http://eloisethea.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 3   [INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Fan Accounts from Super Junior Encore Show Part 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top