Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAffiesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
minreichan
Pro ELF
Pro ELF
minreichan

Female
Number of posts : 1877
Job/hobbies : 고등학교 학생
Hangeul Name : Kim Ha Won 김하원
Joined. : 2008-05-24

[NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe" Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe"   [NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe" EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:28 pm

"First I got a call from one of my friend who is studying in Germany. There was a picture of me on a Swiss newspaper and they said I'm North Korea's Chairman Kim Jungil's 3rd son. I did some searching on internet and in fact, that guy's name and mine are happened to be the same, it was funny. But after thingking more about it, it might become a good chance. Super Junior might be popular in Europe. I felt very proud of Super Junior while explaining the situation for my friends and other people."

[NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe" Yesung1

Recently, Swiss's famous tabloid newspaper "blick" (www.blick.ch) has posted a Yesung's picture and introduced him as North Korea's Chairman Kim Jungil's 3rd son. SM Entertainment has requested a correction report.

Yesung said "Before the article was released, fans were very suprised when seeing a Swiss newspaper was uploaded to my minihompy" and "I was very embarrassed at first", "Haha, by this chance Europe people will know about Asia popular group Super Junior. My parents also laughed too"

Yesung, Kyuhyun & Ryeowook are considered "best singer" in Super Junior. He said "I feet good because my opinion was listened when producing this album" and "While the other members attend the show a lot, I will focus more on producing music no matter what". "It's not that I'm not interested in show but now I'm more interested in music. I want to show my singing to the fans more."

[NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe" Yesung2

Yesung had spent 5 years on training. He had to go back and forth between school in Choongnam Cheonan and Seoul 4 days a week. "School was end at 4PM and I arrived in Seoul at 7PM to begin practicing. Of course I skipped my dinner. At 10PM when the practice was end, I'd come back home by Mugoonghwanho (a name of train) and eat hamburger there. Everyday I had to change the transport 8 times so I feel tired but now think about it, it was wonderful memory"

Yesung said that Super Junior's team-work is very strong "I'm very proud that we have been in a team for 4 years without having any disunion at all." and "13 people, everyone has different thought so we always asked each other's opinions". Therefore, they can gather the energy and avoid argument.

Yesung said "Although all the fight are small but there was a time we argue with each other because of food menu", "We all want to eat different foods no matter what. There were members who dislike fish and the 'polyphagia" members couldnt stand it so we argued. Before, when 13 members and manager, total 18 people lived in just one dorm, shower competition was very intense. At dawn when the activities were end, we came back home and since there were just 2 bathrooms so if you want to have a shower, you'll have to wait for a long time. And then you even felt tired and fell asleep. However, one of our good point is having a shower quickly. Haha"

credits: by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits but dont add in your own credits

Last edited by minreichan on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/yangjing
chocopie82
Super ELF
Super ELF
chocopie82

Female
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Drawing,reading,movie watching,music,trying to learn korean
Hangeul Name : 식 은우 Shin Eun Woo
Joined. : 2008-06-14

[NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe" Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe"   [NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe" EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:59 pm

What? Kim Jungil's son? laughinghard
haha! Well at least Suju will get known in Europe..i wish it was that way in America too

leftout
LOl oppas! You dont fight about music and other oppas but about food and shower! laughinghard so funny! i know how they feel though,two words...summer camp! lol
*Sigh* oppas.
Hahaha thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=679459345&ref=profile
sehd_yuri
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
sehd_yuri

Female
Number of posts : 1496
Job/hobbies : surfing the net, sound trip. hanging out with my friends...
Hangeul Name : choi je-ri
Joined. : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe"   [NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe" EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:22 pm

nice..
yesung oppa mistaken of being Kim Jungil's 3rd son??!!
OMG!!
but like what yesung oppa said...
that's the chance that they will be known in Europe...
and the funny thing about them fighting about food.. haha..
that was cute.... haha....

thanks for sharing..
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/dhes1714
Nad
ELF
ELF
Nad

Female
Number of posts : 248
Job/hobbies : reading books :)
Hangeul Name : Han Hyo Soo
Joined. : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe"   [NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe" EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:47 pm

Kim Jungil's 3rd son hmph
haha:) at least Europe can get to know Super Junior.

Quote :
Yesung had spent 5 years on training. He had to go back and forth between school in Choongnam Cheonan and Seoul 4 days a week. "School was end at 4PM and I arrived in Seoul at 7PM to begin practicing. Of course I skipped my dinner. At 10PM when the practice was end, I'd come back home by Mugoonghwanho (a name of train) and eat hamburger there. Everyday I had to change the transport 8 times so I feel tired but now think about it, it was wonderful memory"
Poor him. Hope his eating 3 times a day:)

Quote :
Yesung said "Although all the fight are small but there was a time we argue with each other because of food menu", "We all want to eat different foods no matter what. There were members who dislike fish and the 'polyphagia" members couldnt stand it so we argued. Before, when 13 members and manager, total 18 people lived in just one dorm, shower competition was very intense. At dawn when the activities were end, we came back home and since there were just 2 bathrooms so if you want to have a shower, you'll have to wait for a long time. And then you even felt tired and fell asleep. However, one of our good point is having a shower quickly. Haha"
haha laughinghard So different in culture with malays. We barely argue if there's food in front of us:)
I've been there. Having to wait for a long time to bath and eventually went to sleep. I was going on a camping trip those days:)

Kasahamnida for sharing unnie bow

Nad:D

Edited 1 time in total on 15 April 2009 at 8:50pm
Back to top Go down
teukie88
ELF
ELF
teukie88

Female
Number of posts : 102
Job/hobbies : reaDiNg HArry Potter bOOks series and Internet SurfiNg abOut SujU
Hangeul Name : Kim HYUn HeE
Joined. : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe"   [NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe" EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:14 pm

sooo hard of the 13 of u...

funy to kw dat u ddnt argue in big thigs but pety things such as food and taking a shower crazylaugh

dat will be a gud news,!!! i hop you'll become popular in europe..

i know u will

sarangheyo!!
Back to top Go down
aeinsshi
Sunbae ELF
Sunbae ELF
aeinsshi

Female
Number of posts : 2168
Job/hobbies : EunTeuk's aNaE [아내]
Hangeul Name : PARK AE-HYIN [박 애-인]
Joined. : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe"   [NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe" EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:21 am

oohh...ne ne..diz one...
honestly, it kinda
annoys me...hhmpp..
dey must be more
careful especially
in posting a picture..
XD...thus, dey r not
look a like at all..lol
huhuhu...poor yesung oppa!!
Back to top Go down
http://aeinsshi.co.nr
wanningx
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
wanningx

Female
Number of posts : 1356
Job/hobbies : student
Hangeul Name : Lee HyeHyun
Joined. : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe"   [NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe" EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:55 pm

Lol, omg.
I can't imagine.
But frm this, we knw that Suju is relly popular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe"   [NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe" Empty

Back to top Go down

[NEWS] Yesung "I'm Chairman Kim Jungil's son ? Although it's absurd but it's a chance for Super Junior to be known in Europe"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top