Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Welcome to SUPERJUNI-OR13.co.nr
Our Forum is an International Fan Base,
and you're welcome to Join Us! (,,^w^,,)

Thank You for Visiting Our Site. . .

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Superjuni-OR13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesAffiesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
<3 hyemin
Translator
Translator
<3 hyemin

Female
Number of posts : 1336
Joined. : 2008-02-26

[TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure.. Empty
PostSubject: [TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure..   [TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure.. EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 12:03 am

[TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure.. Sjm_110

recording a show.. he talked about his mum and dropped tears..
hankyung's popularity too high, roadshow might be cancelled (i think it said this)

the day before yesterday, boy-band SJM's hankyung reached chang sha where his popularity exploded.
and yesterday, the boy-band were guests at "stories of the past" (not sure about the name) , breaking 2 records, for the most guests and the longest recording. the 6 hour recording, the 7 heart-throbs not only showed their talents but also told us about things that happend in the past. team leader hankyung recalls, once, he went in by the migration office but, he did not have a passport and was arrested. choi shiwon spilled that the members challenged each other to who showered the fastest. and finally, the two newest members, henry and zhou mi, talk about their popularity issues, they feel very left out.

heart breaking things:

hankyung: before debut,they would dance for 20 hours.

until now, hankyung has been in korea for 5 years, but he has many heart-breaking stories to share. the one he remembered the most was after he passed SM's audition, he waited for a call to sign a contract for 8 months. in that period of time, to lighten hie fanily's load, he went to beijing, and wentto the migration office but was caught by the police for not having a passport. "at that time, i didn't know that i needed a passport, and at that time, i only had about $30. when they saw i did not have a passport, they locked me in jail, only until my friends helped me with the passport then i could come out."

when he went to korea, he had to go through 2 years of intensed training. "we practice (dancing) continuously. sometimes, we practice for nearly 20 hours." after he trained for a year and a half, he called his parents,saying that he gives up. "i didn't have a bit of confidence. i felt lonely, and i felt nobody would come and talk to me." but after support and encouragement from his parents, hankyung decided to persevere and 6 months later, he debuted.

interesting things:
shiwon: shindong showers for 17 seconds.

SJM's 2nd member, choi shiwon, came to china to film a drama. once, shiwon and wu qilong were filming a sword-fight scene, because he was weak at that time, he fainted. "at that time, i just fell forward, and infront, there was a piece of metal. andy lau caught in time,so i didn't fall onto it. he is my life-saver." shiwon states that andy lau took care of him alot. "he even spent and hour inthe afternoon learning how to write my name in hangul."
talking about super junior's funny happenings,shiwon recalled a "shower competition" . "as we wanted to make sure we slept more. wwe had to shorten out bathing time. so we made a showering competition." when shiwon competed.he had the fastest time of 1 min and 30 secs. but this record was soon broken by shindong. "he only took 17 secs" shiwon continued with laughter, they stopped the competition. "now hankyung takes 1 hour to bathe"

things that cannot be stood:

zhoumi :hearing the fan's booing voices makes it difficult.

besides hankyung, shiwon, donghae, ryeowook and kyuhyun from super junior, they also added 2 new chinese members, henry and zhoumi. zhou mi is a wuhan (i don't know what this is), and henry grew up in canada. a lot of fans are very reluctant to allow new members to join. they only want to keep the original 13 members, and not allow any more members. as a result, both new members are very shy. when the host asked how they tolerate this , henry, who doesn't speak much just, answered awkwardly "i don't know". and zhou mi answered that he just has to accept this. "just a few hours before this, i heard fans booing at us. it was very difficult to handle. i hope people will accept us in the future."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hankyung oppa so naive..hehes... smiling
shindong oppa!! you so amazing~! 17 seconds? thats very fast..hankyung oppa was pali ok? are you singing and dancing in there? :giggle:
zhoumi and henry so poor thing. i wonder what they did to kyuhyun oppa when they heard he is joining..did they do this to him as well?
Back to top Go down
http://profile.imeem.com/uvwsut
noriko_noly
Rookie
Rookie
noriko_noly

Female
Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : love editing pic n draw (manually+computer)
Joined. : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure..   [TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure.. EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 12:21 am

wut oly for one minit hahaha
wonder how was dat 17 SECOND SHINDONG OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!
dat is really fast!!!!!!!!!! heheheh insultlaugh speechless speechless dat wasss reaallly fast hehuhuhu
thanks for da translation nat dong saeng!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
<3 hyemin
Translator
Translator
<3 hyemin

Female
Number of posts : 1336
Joined. : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure..   [TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure.. EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 12:22 am

noriko_noly wrote:
thanks for da translation nat dong saeng!!!!!!!!
no prob unnie..hehe
Back to top Go down
http://profile.imeem.com/uvwsut
*Ehye_fish*
Administrative
Administrative
*Ehye_fish*

Female
Number of posts : 1962
Job/hobbies : Luv All korean stuff.... n
Hangeul Name : Lee Eunhye &#51008;&#54812;
Joined. : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure..   [TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure.. EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 1:36 am

wonder how was dat 17 SECOND SHINDONG OPPA..

Hahasha shindong oppa.. insultlaugh

Well i feel sad for My hannie oppa..
i cant imagine how much he have been through..
Dang.. dead

but now... i hope he feel oaky n happy..
Back to top Go down
http://kogi-eunhye.livejournal.com
khialian
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
khialian

Female
Number of posts : 841
Job/hobbies : suju fan
Hangeul Name : haN hyOmi
Joined. : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure..   [TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure.. EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 6:45 pm

poor hangeng.. he's been to a really hard start..

shindong takes his bath for 17 secs.? yah that was fast
how did he washed his whole body?
hahahahahah~

henry and zhoumi... T^T
don't be like that... i accepted u with all my heart...^^
u both are great... so don't mind the babo fans...^o^
saranghae
:loveNkiss:

Back to top Go down
http://hanhyomi.imeem.com
SangwooK
Founder
Founder
SangwooK

Female
Number of posts : 2322
Job/hobbies : ...SuJu's Lover...
Hangeul Name : Sung Sangwook
Joined. : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure..   [TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure.. EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:55 pm

poor hangeng oppa... he has really been through hardships...
and now i can see all his hardworking, results into something..
A SUCCESS!!! bravery hwaiting oppa~

omo! shindong oppa, took only 17secs to shower?
that was really fast... noidea

awww zhoumi and henry oppa~ well, zhoumi kwaenchana...
you won't hear even a single "boo~" from us..
we will surely support you, and we have finally accept you smiling

SUPERJUNIOR hwaiting!!! waving

-------------
hyemin-ah... komawo for translating it...
now i understand it more clearly~
:loveNkiss:
Back to top Go down
http://kumanekochan.blogspot.com
kAyShI37
Shining ELF
Shining ELF
kAyShI37

Female
Number of posts : 1414
Job/hobbies : Net surfing
Hangeul Name : Kim Eun sub
Joined. : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure..   [TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure.. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:54 pm

Oh... Shindong??... 17 seconds?.... noidea
That was really fast...hehe...

Siwon was saved by andy lau?.... Good to know that he's fine.... btw, who is andy lau?..hehe.... grinevil

Saranghae oppa.... :saranghaeyo:
Back to top Go down
http://kayshi.imeem.com/
aeinsshi
Sunbae ELF
Sunbae ELF
aeinsshi

Female
Number of posts : 2168
Location : sUpeR jUniOr's sHimjAng [&#49800;&#54140; &#51452;&#45768;&#50612;&#51032; &#49900;&#51109;]
Job/hobbies : EunTeuk's aNaE [&#50500;&#45236;]
Hangeul Name : PARK AE-HYIN [&#48149; &#50528;-&#51064;]
Joined. : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure..   [TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure.. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:36 pm

oohhh....one min..??
dat was so cool...
thnks ya for sharing
diz one!!!

Back to top Go down
http://aeinsshi.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure..   [TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure.. Empty

Back to top Go down

[TRANS] SJM behind the scenes? not sure..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top